march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on March 20, 2012
Product came from Britain in a really cool Royal Mail bag, the set was delivered on time and in perfect condition.

These were childhood favourites of mine, so adding them to my daughters collection was a must. I'm happy that they came at such a great price. Listed on the box is a price of 90 pounds, so you can imagine that paying 45 dollars was worth the purchase.
on November 19, 2013
this is the wonderful book set that I bought for my son, even the box is broken, but the books are in perfect condition and they are brand new in a such low price. that is the great gift for your child if he or she is a book reading lover. Thanks a lot to provide those good books for the younger reader.
on March 8, 2014
This item came in perfect condition within days and the quality of these books and pages were much better than I expected. My daughter was thrilled to get this collection and includes Roald's best. I never find his books on sale so I am very happy with this purchase!!!
on July 19, 2014
A terrific collection of paperbacks, great price. My son is 9 and I wondered if some of the stories may feel too "young" for him, but the imaginative twists and lively writing are perfect. We are reading them together actually!
on December 14, 2012
I think it's a fun series for parents to read to their children since Roald Dahl has a wacky way of writing and kids may not be familliar with all of the words. Very fun books though.
on February 21, 2014
Great books! Loved these since I was a kid and still do! My son is only 3 still a little young to enjoy these but hopefully soon he will enjoy listening to some of these stories!
on October 5, 2013
I'm super satisfied by having a collection of all best books by Roald Dahl. I really like the box set as they all fit together nicely in the box and I can keep them in one place.
on December 27, 2012
This was a nice christmas gift for my nephew. He was so happy receiving it. Books were received in new condition and well packed. Delivery time was acceptable.
on December 16, 2011
What can I say? This is a great collection of some of my favorite childhood books. I am so excited to share these stories with my kids.
on September 22, 2012
Books arrived quickly and in great shape. We are reading them a couple of chapters at a time each night with our girls. Love them.