5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read!
I would certainly recommend this book to any parent, childcare or education staff. It changed the way view both "good" and "bad" behaviour at my childcare centre and improved my relationships with the children.
Published on Jan. 10 2010 by Nicole K. Hyldig

2.0 out of 5 stars Really hard to understand!
Published 18 months ago by Chantal Lalonde

2.0 out of 5 stars Really hard to understand!, Feb. 7 2013
This review is from: Just Because It Isn't Wrong Doesn't Make It Right: Teaching Kids to Think and Act Ethically (Paperback)
I'm 3/4 done with this book, and it seem to be a good book, but I find it really hard to understand with the kind of words she used and it talks about a lot of references from other books, and I feel yet that I am still waiting to learn from it... hopefully things will get better in the last part of the book. I did read "Kids are worth it" from the same author and loved that book so much compare to this one, and it was easy to understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read!, Jan. 10 2010