5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful look back on our favorite show!, May 16 2009
Gary Raiche (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tales from Dog River: The Complete Corner Gas Guide (Paperback)
Now that the Corner Gas series has ended it's hugely successful 6-year run, this book is a perfect way to revisit the series from it's conception to the end of season 3 (when Tales from Dog River was originally published). It's an enjoyable, easy read full of photos, information and trivia about the show, it's creators, cast, guest stars and even the town of Rouleau, Saskatchewan where much of the series was filmed. We can only hope that the creators of this great little book will eventually publish a companion edition that will include the three final seasons and a look back on the greatest Canadian tv series of all time.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME Book, March 19 2009
J. Palko (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
I LOVE this book! I could not put it down! This is a must-read for anyone who loves Brent and the rest of the Dog River gang.

5.0 out of 5 stars Corner Gas Season 5 (is alive!), Oct. 20 2008
I have been watching this show for about two years now. I enjoy it very much. I have all four seasons on DVD. I am looking forward to season five. I saw all of these episodes on WGN. I am looking forward to seeing them again. I like the (clean comedy) approach to the show. I watch this show with my 11 year old son, he enjoys it as much as I do. I always say if you care about the characters you will care about the show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, Funny, Funny, Dec 30 2012
Ed L. McQuarters "Ed L. McQuarters" (Regina, Sask-CANADA) - See all my reviews
There are three words that best describes this CD...Funny, Funny, Funny. These same three words also describes all of the whole series of Corner Gas CD's that I own. To bad for me that I had all the complete set of 6 CD's that I bought individually before the complete box set came out. Brent Butt, and supporting cast, did an excellent job of keeping us entertained before Brent announced that Corner Gas was stopping while they were still on top in the prime time viewing spot - that was a sad day for Canadians.
Ed

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a Christmas Gift, Dec 27 2012
I purchased these items for my daughter as a Christmas gift, I have sent the email to here so she can review the items, the service i got from Amazon was great.

Tales from Dog River: The Complete Corner Gas Guide
Tales from Dog River: The Complete Corner Gas Guide by Michele Sponagle (Paperback - Nov. 3 2006)
CDN$ 28.00 CDN$ 17.56