march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on March 29, 2016
Love it!
on May 11, 2013
Excellent resource for anyone who is making a change in their diet and exercise plan. The Vega products are worth a try too.
on December 10, 2011
This book was really helpful. I really loved how Brendan actually gave you specific exercises to try out. He tells you what's good to eat for specific exercises. Lots of nutritional information. After finishing this book, i tried out the exercises; they were really good. I also went back and reread some parts of the book. I found that just reading this book inspired me to be more active. Really good!!! i recommend it 100%.
on April 6, 2009
I really enjoyed Brazier's first book Thrive Diet which eventually led me to explore a raw food diet (even though not all of his recipes were raw). I take fitness seriously and have struggled to find nutrition and fitness information that spoke to me as a vegan. In this second book Brazier goes deeper into training methods that were gleaned from trial and error. I really enjoyed reading it and I am currently trying out some of the training tips. I highly recommend it for anyone who is actively training and wishes to get more out of their regime, or for beginners just starting out.