summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on January 30, 2012
We've had the opportunity to try many recipes from Michael's book. They are simple and delicious and not to mention nutritious. I knew this would be a good purchase and so far I've been proven right.
Michael Smith wins the "most likable Food Network personality" award hands down. Unpretentious, passionate and talented, he depicts cooking as a relaxing, creative pursuit and inspires confidence in his viewers. In his new book, Smith translates his on-air philosophy into simple but delicious and fresh recipes that readers can easily modify as desired.

Containing 100 recipes will full page photos, the book feels like the perfect length - not encyclopedic but both satisfying and wide-ranging. From Oatmeal Crusted French Toast to Honey Mustard Barbecue Ribs to Pan-Seared Scallops to an array of vegetables, grains and side dishes, "Chef Michael Smith's Kitchen" suits every taste. And yes, it even includes Smith's most famous dessert: Iron Chef Strawberry Shortcake!
on November 14, 2012
This is a great book. Every dish that I have tried has turned out amazing. The recipes are straight forward and easy to follow. I would love to have the nutritional information for the dishes, though.
on December 21, 2011
I got this book for my husband and he already made 3 of the dishs. All very good. I strongly recommend.
on December 20, 2012
It is a good book for some one trying out something new for cooking.
The book gives you standard recipes, but allow you to play around it and customize by yourself.
on December 31, 2011
I find his recipes interesting as well as very easy to follow,
I buy his new books every year for myself and my daughter,
on April 12, 2015
My Dad enjoyed the show and was delighted for this cookbook as a gift from me!
on November 23, 2015