march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage Music Deals Store Introducing Kindle Oasis vpcflyout Furniture sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 21, 2012
A number of years ago, Michael's show was on our tv network and suddenly disappeared much to my disappointment. A couple of weeks ago, on The Cooking Channel, there was a foodography on him. I immediately googled and found this cookbook on Amazon Ca. It was ordered immediately and it arrived just as fast. I've made 6 recipes already....for example, last night we had a grilled pork tenderloin with his baby spinach and bacon spicy pickled onion salad (with an addition if a grilled peach cut into cubes) and another night we had the grilled tuna steak with white bean arugula salad and anchovy dressing. The pictures are beautiful, the recipes easy and perfectly detailed in the preparation. I'm looking forward to his next book!!! To anyone who loves to cook, this book is meant for you
on October 7, 2011
J'adore les recettes du chef Michael simple et facile a faire les enfants adorent et en plus malgré qu'il ne soit pas en français il est facile de comprendre comment faire les recettes
on November 14, 2012
This is a great book. Every dish that I have tried has turned out amazing. The recipes are straight forward and easy to follow. I would love to have the nutritional information for the dishes, though.
on January 10, 2014
I almost have his entire collection of books. Never get tired of his recipes and always learn something new. I enjoy all of his books because they are easy to do and really taste great!
on February 24, 2013
This book has inspired many supper hours and rescued me from myself after a long day. The book is full of simple tasty recipes using a basic suite of food staples, which I happen to always have on hand. That is why I love this book! Chef Michael always offers lots of tips and techniques on the kitchen to help round out your cooking knowledge. Michael's cooking style and approach to food is very practical yet doesn't skimp on the details. The end results are always full of flavor. It''s good food with healthy ingredients.
on November 18, 2011
Michael is one of my favorite TV chefs and this is a great cookbook. The pictures are wonderful and the tips are very helpful.
on April 13, 2012
Great cookbook! A picture for every recipe and clear instructions that are easy to follow. Have been enjoying this very much!
on December 21, 2011
I got this book for my husband and he already made 3 of the dishs. All very good. I strongly recommend.
on March 2, 2016
Fantastic book. I ended up giving both my copies to my daughters as they also love to eat very healthy and only eat free range meat or they won't eat meat at all. Michael Smith is an awesome chef and cares about our health with his half your plate with veggies. I really enjoy him and his books.
on January 20, 2014
This book was purchased as a gift and was on my daughter in law's wish list. She has used many of the recipes, finds the recipes easy to follow, good nutritious meals, beautiful to look at and delicious to eat.