biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on October 7, 2011
J'adore les recettes du chef Michael simple et facile a faire les enfants adorent et en plus malgré qu'il ne soit pas en français il est facile de comprendre comment faire les recettes
on November 14, 2012
This is a great book. Every dish that I have tried has turned out amazing. The recipes are straight forward and easy to follow. I would love to have the nutritional information for the dishes, though.
on December 28, 2011
What a fantastic cookbook! My husband got me this for Christmas and it has turned out to be my favourite gift.

The recipes in this book are fairly simple and use ingredients that are normally on hand. Aside from a few recipes, I would almost always have what I need in the house to make any of these dishes. I have to say that this is the first cookbook I've owned that I'm likely to make every single recipe in the book. I very rarely cook from a recipe as I prefer to be creative, and maybe that's what I love about this book. Michael Smith encourages the cook to be creative and includes tips to help you do so.

So far we've tried 3 of the recipes and they are all fantastic. I especially like the Vegetarian Protein Power Soup. I made a pot, froze into individual serving containers and have them ready to go for lunch.

I would certainly recommend this book to anyone looking for recipes that call for good, wholesome ingredients that are easy to find and affordable.
on November 18, 2011
Michael is one of my favorite TV chefs and this is a great cookbook. The pictures are wonderful and the tips are very helpful.
on January 10, 2014
I almost have his entire collection of books. Never get tired of his recipes and always learn something new. I enjoy all of his books because they are easy to do and really taste great!
on April 13, 2012
Great cookbook! A picture for every recipe and clear instructions that are easy to follow. Have been enjoying this very much!
on December 21, 2011
I got this book for my husband and he already made 3 of the dishs. All very good. I strongly recommend.
on January 20, 2014
This book was purchased as a gift and was on my daughter in law's wish list. She has used many of the recipes, finds the recipes easy to follow, good nutritious meals, beautiful to look at and delicious to eat.
on July 8, 2013
Love his simple to follow recipes and nice to see a picture of each one. Of note it would be nice if he would start giving advice regarding what wine to pair with each dish!!!!
on June 28, 2013
Great recipes that involve ingredients you have in the house anyway, not a bunch of expensive specialty items that you go buy and use that once...good wholesome food!