5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this book
This is my first time buying a Chef Michael Smith's book and I can only say that I love it! I have cooked so far 1/3 of the recipes and I am getting amazing reviews from my family. The flavour'combination, textures, everything tastes so good and delicious and I have 3 children (age 7, 3 and 1) so, a very picky crowd! I would highly recommend this book.
Published on Oct. 20 2011 by Luciana

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite
Micheal Smith has good recipes. Sadly this book did not connect with my tastes.
These are not recipes you do on a week day.
Nevertheless - It is good for people that love to experiment and have no children as the recipes seem very grown up. ex: Amarone braised lamb shanks, wilted spinach with braised onions and caraway.
Published on Oct. 5 2011 by Isabelle Vincent

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this book., Nov. 14 2012
This review is from: Chef Michael Smith's Kitchen (Paperback)
This is a great book. Every dish that I have tried has turned out amazing. The recipes are straight forward and easy to follow. I would love to have the nutritional information for the dishes, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best cookbook I own., Dec 28 2011
This review is from: Chef Michael Smith's Kitchen (Paperback)
What a fantastic cookbook! My husband got me this for Christmas and it has turned out to be my favourite gift.

The recipes in this book are fairly simple and use ingredients that are normally on hand. Aside from a few recipes, I would almost always have what I need in the house to make any of these dishes. I have to say that this is the first cookbook I've owned that I'm likely to make every single recipe in the book. I very rarely cook from a recipe as I prefer to be creative, and maybe that's what I love about this book. Michael Smith encourages the cook to be creative and includes tips to help you do so.

So far we've tried 3 of the recipes and they are all fantastic. I especially like the Vegetarian Protein Power Soup. I made a pot, froze into individual serving containers and have them ready to go for lunch.

I would certainly recommend this book to anyone looking for recipes that call for good, wholesome ingredients that are easy to find and affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookbook, Nov. 18 2011
This review is from: Chef Michael Smith's Kitchen (Paperback)
Michael is one of my favorite TV chefs and this is a great cookbook. The pictures are wonderful and the tips are very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chef Michael Smith, April 13 2012
This review is from: Chef Michael Smith's Kitchen (Paperback)
Great cookbook! A picture for every recipe and clear instructions that are easy to follow. Have been enjoying this very much!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, Dec 21 2011
This review is from: Chef Michael Smith's Kitchen (Paperback)
I got this book for my husband and he already made 3 of the dishs. All very good. I strongly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars chef michael smith's kitchen, Jan. 20 2014
This review is from: Chef Michael Smith's Kitchen (Paperback)
This book was purchased as a gift and was on my daughter in law's wish list. She has used many of the recipes, finds the recipes easy to follow, good nutritious meals, beautiful to look at and delicious to eat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chef Michael Smith's Kitchen, Jan. 10 2014
This review is from: Chef Michael Smith's Kitchen (Paperback)
I almost have his entire collection of books. Never get tired of his recipes and always learn something new. I enjoy all of his books because they are easy to do and really taste great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, July 8 2013
This review is from: Chef Michael Smith's Kitchen (Paperback)
Love his simple to follow recipes and nice to see a picture of each one. Of note it would be nice if he would start giving advice regarding what wine to pair with each dish!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great go-to book, June 28 2013
This review is from: Chef Michael Smith's Kitchen (Paperback)
Great recipes that involve ingredients you have in the house anyway, not a bunch of expensive specialty items that you go buy and use that once...good wholesome food!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cook Book, March 6 2013
This review is from: Chef Michael Smith's Kitchen (Paperback)
Love Michael Smith's cooking. A large selection of recipes for all tastes. Oh, and the meatloaf is to die for!

Chef Michael Smith's Kitchen
Chef Michael Smith's Kitchen by Chef Michael Smith (Paperback - Sept. 6 2011)
CDN$ 32.00 CDN$ 20.06