Top positive review
7 people found this helpful
Good Basic and Very Helpful Information
on July 19, 2012
This should make investing and saving for retirement a lot easier. Gordon Pape has provided lots of good information about:
1) setting up your retirement funding and making sure it's on the right track,
2) the myths, or common beliefs, that can throw us off track,
3) how to minimize taxes,
4) the absurdity of Canadian tax law and how it punishes seniors,
5) how and where to invest to minimize excessive taxation,
6) definitions of the major investment vehicles and their level of risk,
7) good basic plans for Canadians based on age groupings.
The book is easy to read, clear, concise, well-written. I started to read it in the wee hours of the morning and couldn't put it down. Maybe it should be required reading for anyone with a Canadian bank account!
Thank you, Mr. Pape.