summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Furniture sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 3, 2011
This book posesses all the elements of an ideal children's tale. Most of all, it has heart and can relate to both kids and parents alike.
The vivid illustrations are masterpieces in themselves.
Add to that the theme of a mother's love and a child's determination and you've got an instant classic.
My kids aged 5 and 4 ask me to read it to them every night and it is always my pleasure to oblige.
I wish all children's books were this perfect.
on August 22, 2001
After hearing this story read to my daughters kindergarten class I knew that we had to have it. My daughters and I read the book at least once a week and have given it as gifts to many friends. The book expresses so much love that a parent gives to a child and reminds us not to forget to express our love verbally.
on November 19, 2003
I know a childrens book shouldn't make you cry, but I was actually crying in the end! What a wonderful, wonderful story, and beautiful ending! Lovely story about hard work to obtain a goal, but also that our children don't have to do ANYTHING to earn our love - we love them no matter what. Highly recommend this little book.
on November 9, 2015
children love this story!
on April 25, 2015