biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite snsflyour Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on January 24, 2014
So I order my book on January 22nd and voila, January 23rd I have my book that I need for my Research Methods class. I knew the book was used but it was in perfect condition.. obviously the person that owned it before me was struggling with the ethical aspects of research as its the only thing that was highlighted so the rest is up to me to do as I wish! not only am I giving these guys 5 stars for service and quality but I'm giving them a friendly high 5!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2015
Book arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2012
This book came in two business days and was in perfect condition. It was exactly what I needed and saved me a lot of hastle. It was also cheaper than the copy at my student bookstore on campus. Yay Amazon!
on January 19, 2012
The product was in perfect condition and was shipped very quickly! I would for sure purchase from this seller again!
Thanks so much!!!
on October 15, 2010
the condition of this book is prefect, but it took a long time to get it