march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on January 19, 2008
I've been teaching ESL for a while and I've been bogged down by 'why' questions. This book is the answer and I wish I had bought it sooner. It's not written like a novel, but it's very easy to look up stuff and hit the nail on the head. I won't be letting go of it now that I have my own.
on April 28, 2012
It is an excellent reference book, for both native and non-native speakers...even better if you pair it with "A Practical English Grammar" by Thomson/Martinet. It explains the grammar in a very organized and logical way, and it includes clear examples of how rules are applied and how how structures work. It is one of those books that you buy probably once in your life and keep it in your personal library as a reference over the years.
on January 20, 2012
Eficaz libro de soporte con el lenguaje hacia el ingles. Si estas buscando un buen libro de referencia, este es uno de los mejores que te podras encontrar, inclusive tus propios tutores de ingles es el libro que usan!
on January 9, 2013
I am not a native English speaker, and so I admit the book is a little bit advance in some level. However, it reminds me of lots of common mistake I made and how to correct it. It is a big book and not easy to read through. It is not very easy to pinpoint a particular page to read for some of my questions. Yet, I didn't regret buying it!
on February 27, 2016
This one I would close my eyes and give it a five star! really is a first class book, one class above i would say. It simply exceeded my expectation the best Grammar book by far.I would sincerely reccomend it for any student I am graduated from Cambridge University UK and I know what I am confering to you all.
on May 26, 2013
Very good book for new comers or for students who learn english, learn you how to use english words and the different between words
on April 13, 2014
I purchased this reference as it was strongly recommended by my TESL prof. as a "must have" addition to the collection.
on March 30, 2015
It's the nice book. Thank you. I like it a lot. It can help me to improve my English.
on April 27, 2016
Great book with lots of examples! Will certainly help with my English writing!
on June 2, 2015
I teach English so I find this book very good for explaining grammar rules