5.0 out of 5 stars The Globalization of World Politics
This book arrived in perfect condition with no marks in it or bent pages. I would definitely buy from this seller again.
Published on Feb. 7 2012 by Bubby

Published on Sept. 14 2009 by Emerson Boyle

5.0 out of 5 stars The Globalization of World Politics, Feb. 7 2012
This review is from: The Globalization of World Politics: An Introduction to International Relations (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars The globallization of World Politics: An introduction to international relations, Sept. 14 2009
The thing that bothered me about this book is its price. For the amount that you pay, its really not worth its content. For those that have to buy this book for university purposes, I recommend that you buy it used, for its terribly expensive. If it is a matter of expanding a personal library,I think that it would be best to search for a different textbook discussing this matter. I was not happy to find some spelling errors in the text either. What a shame I really had my hopes up for this textbook. If it was not a requirement for my course I would have not bought it.

The Globalization of World Politics: An Introduction to International Relations