biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Exercice Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on January 15, 2011
This book is great for both beginners and intermediate users of Photoshop Elements. It explains how to use everything in Elements and it doesn't matter if you have an earlier version because it covers the basics used in all versions. It explains how to use the Organizer to take full advantage of the software's cataloging ability and explains how to use all the tools of the Editor. For those who shoot in RAW, the book explains how to edit and save those files too.

In summary, this book is very helpful for those with Elements 9 and all earlier versions. For a full listing of what the book includes check the description that is given on this site.
on July 25, 2015
Item was delivered really fast. Good job.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2011
I was very diappointed after waiting excitedly for my new software only to find the first disc loaded but the second one said the disc was corrupt and halted the entire install. Luckily I saved all the packaging and extra promo's they include with the deal. Thier policy is very strict on returns. If you order from Galactics find out what the return policy is first or your screwed. 2 weeks later, I have not received one word about the status of my return. Poor customer service i'd say. I ordered the product because I was in need of a reliable product. This is my first and maybe last purchase through Amazon, we'll see. If it gets sorted out quickly, I will also report that. Good customer service should be recognized as well.
Randy Cameron
0Comment3 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse