biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 6, 2009
Sometimes a bit technical in nature, but always easy to read and understand - this is a great book for new photographers or those who have been doing exposure somewhat intuitively. This will be one of those books that I come back and reference over and over.
on October 19, 2009
I was a bit hesitant to purchase this book... but it quickly showed me how little I actually know. And that's a great thing. We can always learn more and this book is perfect for learning what it's title conveys. 5-star rating and I'm barely through the first part of the book... might be a 6-star book in the making ;)
0Comment17 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse