5.0 out of 5 stars Good for All Ages, Nov. 18 2009
Susan Grigor "lifelonglearner" (Hagensborg, BC) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Trust Rules: How to Tell the Good Guys from the Bad Guys in Work and Life (Hardcover)
Linda, your book looks deceptively simple. It seems to be just
common sense, but it packs a wallop. Our highly mobile society means
that we are constantly meeting strangers whose true lives we cannot
test and whose presentation we cannot verify--we buy their stories because they sound good. We had a conference in our village on sexual abuse, and it seems to be rampant all over the country. If we could arm our children with your book maybe we could cut down on this scourge and really make a change in our grandchildren's lives.

4.0 out of 5 stars Should be required reading in jr high school, Aug. 29 2009
M. Little - See all my reviews
An easy, uncomplicated book to read. A fellow director of a charitable organization and I read this book in preparation for a round of negotiations with another board of directors known to be quite antagonistic. We feel much more confident going into these meetings after reading this book. I am definitely going to read more books by Dr Linda Stroh.

5.0 out of 5 stars REQUIRED READING!, May 9 2009
Carolyn Diane Dyck (Vancouver Island, British Columbia) - See all my reviews
Where has this book been all our lives? I'm a baby boomer that began life in a generational 'time warp' & consequently was poorly equipped to make 'trust' decisions. What had applied to our parents generation no longer applied & had I had the knowledge & info shared in this book, my decision making process might have altered how my life has progressed!!! As far as I'm concerned it should be as much of the ELEMENTARY school ciricullum as sex education. Vital, vital information & guidelines for all of us to guide us in making what could be life-altering decisions!!! Should be mandatory for everyone!!!

ARRAY(0xb7ba5240)

Trust Rules: How to Tell the Good Guys from the Bad Guys in Work and Life
CDN$ 39.28 CDN$ 37.20
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available