Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Format: HardcoverChange

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on May 9, 2009
Where has this book been all our lives? I'm a baby boomer that began life in a generational 'time warp' & consequently was poorly equipped to make 'trust' decisions. What had applied to our parents generation no longer applied & had I had the knowledge & info shared in this book, my decision making process might have altered how my life has progressed!!! As far as I'm concerned it should be as much of the ELEMENTARY school ciricullum as sex education. Vital, vital information & guidelines for all of us to guide us in making what could be life-altering decisions!!! Should be mandatory for everyone!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2009
Linda, your book looks deceptively simple. It seems to be just
common sense, but it packs a wallop. Our highly mobile society means
that we are constantly meeting strangers whose true lives we cannot
test and whose presentation we cannot verify--we buy their stories because they sound good. We had a conference in our village on sexual abuse, and it seems to be rampant all over the country. If we could arm our children with your book maybe we could cut down on this scourge and really make a change in our grandchildren's lives.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse