march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 13, 2002
My son is 16 months old and he loves this book! It has been so helpful in trying to prepare him for becoming a big brother. Even though he is young, we are able to tell him about what babies can and cannot do so he will be ready when his brother arrives. I think out of all the books we bought, we will be able to reinforce more about babies with this book than any of the others. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs to prepare a child for a new siblings arrival!
on July 15, 2002
This is such a cute book...I found it when looking for some book to get for my son to help him get ready for the arrival of his little sister...what I really liked was how it explained how the baby wouldn't be able to really do anything right away...that was very helpful because of course my son who is 2 thought that his sister would be able to play with him and everything right away...but after reading his books he realized she was going to be a little baby and wouldn't be able to do everything he wanted...he is now very excited for his sister to get here and he loves reading it...he now likes to read it to us...definatly a perfect book for either the Big Brother or the Bid Sister.
on May 19, 2013
This is the first little critter book I bought over 2 years ago for my daughter before having our second child. The book introduces the idea of a baby coming home for the first time, and little critter understanding what babies can and can't do particularly at a young age. So it's a great book for broaching the subject of a new sibling.

After reading this many times my daughter knew what to expect from her sister and was very excited to have her home.
on February 19, 2015
We bought this book to help prepare our toddler for the arrival of his baby sister. It gets the important points across that he should know but there's much less words in this book than in other Mercer Mayer stories. Its simple and enjoyable but I wish it got into a little more detail.
on August 10, 2003
We got this book for our 15 month old when we found out we were having another baby. He absolutely loves this book! He carries it around and even sleeps with it in his crib. Even though he's really young, he is very careful with the thin pages. This book is great!
on April 14, 2014
One of my daughters favourite books - we bought it when we were expecting #2 to help her with the transition. She absolutely loves it and it's become one of her favourites. Price was very competitive vs major book chains.
on January 4, 2014
I bought a few of these to give to new Moms. I have a large family and a lot of my friends have children that are having babies. A perfect gift to go along with whatever else.
on August 27, 2013
Mercer Mayer is excellent! I love these books. Cant go wrong with this one. Take a look at some of his other ones "Just Daddy and Me" is a fun read.
on January 20, 2016
My kid loved reading about the new baby, and helped put a positive spin on being a big bro before and after she came :)
on June 16, 2014
My daughter really enjoys this story and does a good job of preparing her for when the next baby arrives.