boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis march Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

This simple, colourful story of the firefighters in Busytown is a favourite of my 2-year old son, and it was also a favourite of my daughter when she was pre-school aged.

Children who are familiar with Richard Scarry's Busytown (books and videos), and with the antics of Mr. Frumble, will especially enjoy this book, although I think any child would enjoy the cute pictures and simple story.

It's also a good deal, being an inexpensive--but sturdy--Golden Book.
on June 6, 2000
This book is full of vehicles, real and imaginary, my son loves anything that goes! Mr. Frumble's many accidents always makes us both laugh. The action always makes him excited too. I'm not a good writer, all I can say is my son's first exclamation was from this book "oh dear". I've read it so many times now that he and I both have memorized it!
on December 17, 1997
An entertaining account of Busytown's four firefighters. The firefighting pigs save the town from the dangers of fire (and in some cases from themselves). Filled with Scary's action-packed, humorous drawings. A very fun book.
on October 19, 2015
Don't get the hardcover version! Really poorly put together. Get the softcover version instead.
on September 29, 2014
Good for toddlers and first readers.
on February 4, 2016
Grandkids loved it.
on February 14, 2016
came quick, my kid loves this book. good quality