march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 15, 2012
So far I love this cookbook! I've made quite a few dishes and they're all DELICIOUS! I like how informative it is on general technique and there's tons of sauces in the back to be used with whatever. As far as the specific ingredients some recipes call for (that you can't find at your local store), I find improvising with what you have works just as well. Thanks to Bobby Flay, I can make the best polenta ever now! I would recommend this to anyone who likes cooking good food.
on November 6, 2014
Easily my most loved cookbook. The binding is pretty damaged and the pages are all stuck together. The recipes can take time but are all worth it. Advice to people relatively new to cooking this type of food: keep at it. My first few attempts at cooking a lot of this food were not nearly as successful. The flavours are big, but there are subtleties in the cooking methods that make all the difference. This book is a must have for any food lover.
on October 14, 2014
Great burger recipe!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 22, 2011
I was disappointed in this cook book. I am in Canada, and a lot of the
ingredients are not readily available to me. As well with a household
of fussy eaters, they are not willing to try "different" recipes.