summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 26, 2016
One of the best non -fiction books I've read in a long time. I couldn't put it down.
on June 25, 2016
Wow. Now if we can only get extroverts to sit down long enough to read this book.
on June 23, 2016
should be read by every teacher.
on June 20, 2016
i bought this book to look smart having it in my collection. dont plan to read it. it seems to over complicate simple ideas.
on June 11, 2016
Thanks for shipping this so quickly. I'd read it at 50 years of age. This copy was for my 19-year old son whose finding himself out West. I'd been telling him to read it for years. He was finally ready. He texted back, "I wish I'd read this a long time ago." Dad's finally right about something! This should seriously be recommended reading for all teens. It sure would save them all the years of grief I went through.
on May 31, 2016
Great book! Quick shipping and great customer service. Thank you!!
on May 26, 2016
I found this book to be written very clearly and concisely with a minimum of technical terms which made it a most enjoyable read. I had no problem understanding the points that were being made and found the subject matter very interesting.
on May 25, 2016
Didn't convince me that I'm all that powerful because I'm an introvert but it was interesting. I wish extroverts could be convinced to value introverts more.
on May 20, 2016
Until I made my way through this book a second time I still struggled to see myself as a normal introverted person with advantages rather than someone who can't play by the rules of a social society.
on May 14, 2016
I read 20% of the book. Love it!