march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 26, 2016
I found this book to be written very clearly and concisely with a minimum of technical terms which made it a most enjoyable read. I had no problem understanding the points that were being made and found the subject matter very interesting.
on May 25, 2016
Didn't convince me that I'm all that powerful because I'm an introvert but it was interesting. I wish extroverts could be convinced to value introverts more.
on May 20, 2016
Until I made my way through this book a second time I still struggled to see myself as a normal introverted person with advantages rather than someone who can't play by the rules of a social society.
on May 14, 2016
I read 20% of the book. Love it!
on May 9, 2016
Purchased it for my girlfriend. I should have read more about the book. I thought it would make her more quiet. In that aspect. It has not worked. However. She really likes it.
on April 26, 2016
Nice read. As an introvert, I feel I know more about myself and became more confident.
on April 13, 2016
This book had some really valuable information for people like myself, who get along with others, but consider themselves anti-social. There's a huge difference between being anti-social and being an introvert, and I didn't know this before. It is well written, with amazing facts about the impact on the world made by the "less-insistent" people. It made me feel more powerful and confident with my inability to demand that people listen to me.

If you are a parent with a child who would rather take a back seat, it is important that you read this book, as they can be just as successful, if not more so, as the child barking orders from the front of the classroom.
on April 12, 2016
Wonderfully written, lots of food for thought. Great Amazon price.
on April 10, 2016
Interesting read!
on March 31, 2016
This book is made for those of us wondering, "Why don't I fit in?" It has answered many questions about my personality and given me a sense of pride (as well as justification) for what others may view as quirks. I really enjoy the historical evolution of the desire for extroversion. Thank you, Susan Cain! Introverts unite!