5.0 out of 5 stars A Lifesaver
While I did not stay on the cleansing diet for the full week, it was long enough to change my thinking and my eating. The results are as predicted and I think this is a book anyone can use to their advantage.
Published on May 3 2011 by Burtine E. Kendall

3.0 out of 5 stars great
Good pointers and well written. Enjoyed the recepies and specific ideas directed to my body...I use and share the notes from it...
Published 23 months ago by Val West

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lifesaver, May 3 2011
Burtine E. Kendall "Crafter" (AB, Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Empowered, April 24 2011
Because of my interest in how my body works from a biological point of view, and my enjoyment in finding new ways of how I can help myself without always seeking medical doctors for every ailment. I find this book empowering, and a good addition to my health book library, I am slowly implementing some of the points in the book into my daily life and I am happy I purchased this book. I know it would only help me to be a healthier person in an overall way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great informative book on nutrition and diet!, April 17 2012
This review is from: The Supercharged Hormone Diet: A 30-Day Accelerated Plan to Lose Weight, Restore Metabolism and Feel Younger Longer (Paperback)
Dr. Natasha Turner is one of the best nutrition and diet advice books I have read. If a Naturopath Doctor is not affordable for you, this is the book to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars "Super-Change", Dec 14 2012
Started the plan for health shedded inches in 2 weeks as a bonus and have never felt better. Bought a copy for everyone I love.

4.0 out of 5 stars verry happy guy, Jan. 30 2012
It was an interesting book, there is a lot of merit to the thinking behind it, I personally was getting hot flashes and was always hot in environments where I should have been comfortable
by changing the way of eating my hot flashes stopped and I felt a lot better my weight stabilized and I slowly started to lose weight. As soon as I went back to eating the way I used to I noticed that within a week or so I started to get hot again especially after having a meal or doing any physical work I would start to sweat.
So in conclusion it does work and it is quite easy to maintain

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend as a prevention at the first place !!!, Feb. 11 2013
I would like more coverage for vegetarians, or those who are not a big meat eaters (like myself)!
This is not for temporary dieter; this is a life style that one must adopt to stay healthy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Food Choice Can Make a Difference, March 3 2012
kb0 "kb0" (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This book, The Supercharged Hormone Diet: A 30-Day Accelerated Plan to Lose Weight, Restore Metabolism and Feel Younger Longer, is a good introduction to the devastating effect the horomones can have when off balance. The author informs and gives solutions. If you have hypoglycemia caused by high cortisol, then this book will help you begin the healing process. It is definitely a must read for hypoglycemics.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter, May 24 2014
L. Stothert "beancounter1951" (Mesa, AZ) - See all my reviews
She is so happy with this that I hear from her almost daily as to how it has changed her life.

4.0 out of 5 stars great book, everyone should read this, June 30 2014
great book,everyone should read this item

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything is possible!!!, May 5 2014
Had a baby in my 40's. The hormones were all over the place! I couldn't lose my weight, I gained 70 pounds...Started the supercharged hormone diet 2 weeks ago, I lost 10 pounds so far and I feel amazing.....

CDN$ 22.00 CDN$ 15.88