5.0 out of 5 stars Best book of the series!
Published on Sept. 28 2009 by J. Scully

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Read
I have been hooked on Kelly Armstrong's books since the beginning and Frostbitten doesn't disappoint. With that being said, the other books were more intense. To say this is the best so far is not true. If you haven't read the other books featuring Elena Michael's the world's only female werewolf then do not pick this book up because you will get lost. I own 5 of her...
Published on June 30 2010 by Sugar Buddha

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book of the series!, Sept. 28 2009
J. Scully "withagoodbook" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Frostbitten (Hardcover)
Wow! Frostbitten, the 10th novel in the Women of the Otherworld series gets my vote for best novel of the series so far! Frostbitten is told from Elena's point of view, taking us back to our original (and my personal favourite) narrator. The story is set predominantly in Alaska, and features Elena and Clay almost exclusively. We do get to touch base with some of our other much-loved Werewolves, and we also get to meet some fantastic new characters that I hope we'll be seeing more of in future stories.

Right from the first page, Frostbitten is filled with action, intrigue and excitement, and of course... a little bit of romance. (What else would you expect from a book featuring Elena and Clay??) I don't want to give any of the juicy plot away so I'll stop there, but I'm quite sure that fans of the Women of the Otherworld series will love Frostbitten, while fans of supernatural fiction in general, could enjoy it as a great standalone novel as well. Don't miss Frostbitten!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Elena Stories, Aug. 6 2012
Sara Walker (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frostbitten (Paperback)
FROSTBITTEN starts with a bang as Elena takes us through a fantastic chase scene as she tries to capture a young werewolf. He escapes to Alaska and she boards a plane, missing home, but still determined to get to the werewolf.

Elena meets with her husband, Clay, on the plane in one of my favourite scenes in the book. I love big romantic gestures and this certainly fits. Clay's romantic side with Elena is a nice balance to his cruel and heartless demeanor as pack enforcer and Jeremy's bodyguard, and yet he is never controlling or over-protective. One of the things I love about the Elena-Clay relationship.

The two arrive in Alaska, and it's non-stop adrenaline rush, action-packed hunt for the runaway werewolf and their missing friend.

This story also looks at ancient werewolf mythology and the possibility of a bigfoot/yeti: the Inuit Wendigo.

In this story, Elena has to deal with problems from her past, buried memories of child molestation, and future problems-- she's been named Jeremy's heir to the pack. One day Elena will be Alpha. Armstrong deftly incorporates both of these complications into the action of the story, making Elena's development very real, very believable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just keeps getting better, July 26 2013
This review is from: Frostbitten (Paperback)
I can't stop reading!!! I need to get more of Kelley Armstrong books. captivating and exciting. I love the fact to that it is Canadian!!! I read and places are described and it's like I am there!!! I am soooo getting more of her books until I have everyone in my library!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars OOoohhh... so good!, June 19 2010
This review is from: Frostbitten (Paperback)
Frostbitten is so good, I think it is definitely one of my favourite books of the Otherworld! I can't ever seem to get enough of Clay and Elena, I just love Clay!

Elena is out on her own, chasing down a werewolf while Clay is at the university teaching; and the time apart is driving them crazy... but only another day until the two of them can get back home to be with the kids and settle back in... Yeah right... They end up in Alaska freezing them selves surrounded by all sorts of strange beings and the supernatural. This book has more then the one problem that Clay and Elena have to overcome and figure out, and that includes with themselves! There is a lot of action i.e.; fighting, killing, and lovemaking... all the stuff we love about Kelly's Otherworld books. I read through this book so quickly, I just hate when it has to end! I will definitely be re-reading this series... Yet again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Werewolves Gone Wild...Alaskan Edition!, June 9 2010
This review is from: Frostbitten (Hardcover)
Elena, on the trail of a "mutt", ends up in Alaska with her mate, Clay. In Alaska, they discover a series of grisly murders and suspect a pack of rogue werewolves are responsible for the carnage. The mystery deepens as they become aware of an entity that seems to mirror their own carefully hidden existence.

"Frostbitten" is set against the mysterious and cold backdrop of the Alaskan wild. It is good to see Elena and Clay work and play as a team. Although their relationship is intoxicating and the sexual tension is at play in every chapter, Elena struggles with her past and tries to reconcile her fears and traumas with her potential role as Alpha and Clay grapples with his injuries and the notion that he may not be able to protect his Alpha and his mate.

Fans of Kelley Armstrong will love this book and will love immersing themselves in the chemistry of Elena and Clay. If you are new to the series, start with "Bitten".

5.0 out of 5 stars I was bitten, Nov. 8 2009
Sandy S. (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Frostbitten (Hardcover)
Loved it. I was tired of the "teen" vampire/werewolf genre and was looking forward to something a little more adult when this series caught my eye. Kudos.

FROSTBITTEN (WOTO # 10) by Kelley Armstrong

FROSTBITTEN is the tenth full-length storyline in Kelley Armstrong’s Women of the Otherworld series and reunites some of our favourite werewolves. Clay and Elena, with the eventual help of Antonio and Nick, are on the hunt for a couple of rogue werewolves who have been terrorizing a small Alaskan community leaving a trail of grizzly murders and missing women in their wake. As the representative for the American pack, Elena sets out to investigate the recent reports of mysterious wolf killings, but will discover that the kills are anything but natural. Leaving behind their twins with Jaime and Jeremy, Clay and Elena will have their hands full with a runaway young wolf, the Russian pack and several mutts hoping to make an impression as a new upstart pack to be feared.

Frostbitten is a storyline that uncovers a little known species of ancient shape-shifters known as the Wendigo that prefer to keep their identity a secret. The rogue mutts will force the quiet and reclusive species into the roll of protector when they discover the remains of a werewolf and the bodies of several young women. But when old memories and one-time pack members resurface from Clay’s past, Elena will find herself in the unenviable position as the bait to trap Clay and the others.

Frostbitten introduces us to several new werewolves including Noah, Reese and Morgan. Kelley will offer up a number of short stories involving the young werewolves, including the December 2012 release of Forbidden- a storyline featuring Morgan Walsh. Nick will also become the surrogate father to a couple of reluctant newcomers to the pack, and the alpha elect for the American pack will be revealed-surprising no one but Elena, herself.

Frostbitten is another wonderful and fascinating storyline in Kelley’s Women of the Otherworld series. With the introduction of three new werewolves Kelley offers up a world of possibilities for future storylines that will now, only be revealed in a series of novella and anthology type novels.

see all of my reviews at : thereadingcafe(dot)com

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, Nov. 5 2009
S. Dunn "book nut" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frostbitten (Hardcover)
I have read and reread most of the Otherworld series and loved them all. I was excited to finally see another book obout the pack. I curled up with my giant puppy and didn't move untill I had finished to book. I was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 out of 10 for Armstrong`s 10th novel, Oct. 4 2009
M. Shasko "Bite me =]" (Timmins,On,CAN) - See all my reviews
All I can say is :WOW
Kelly Armstrong has written yet another masterpiece, I loved it from start to finish and I must say that this book is also my favourate out of the whole series . I really enjoy a strong fierce leading lady to a dull emo vampire wanna be in Twilight (Sorry!) I`ve been bitten by the Werewolf bug and can never go back, I truly am looking forward to reading more wonderful books from this Awesome Canadian author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing book, Oct. 17 2010
This review is from: Frostbitten (Paperback)
Another must read by Kelley Armstrong.
In this Elena & Clay novel, she brings us in the mist of their relationship while continuing the Pack legacy. Elena, Alpha, that is a first in the supernatural world and I can't wait to read where it takes them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book of the series!, Oct. 5 2010
RabidReads "Paranormal Romance and Urban Fant... (Wakefield, QC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frostbitten (Paperback)
Elena finds herself in Anchorage Alaska investigating a rogue werewolf pack. Her husband Clay is not far behind and together they start piecing together the story behind the recent murders of women and hunters in the area. They team up with an ex-pack member who ends up causing more harm than good thanks to his secret agenda. Elena goes from dealing with one sticky situation to the next all while trying to come to terms with the fact that the entire pack has unofficially accepted her as their future alpha and she was the last one to know about it. Michaels is already the only known female werewolf, enforcer to the pack alpha, mother of twins and married to crazy Clay... (she might as well be the boss too!) She's forced to put her doubts aside and temporarily step into the role in Jeremy's absence. The situation quickly becomes more than they bargained for between the mutts, the never before seen beastly shapeshifters and the unexpected betrayal from Stillwell, their ex-pack member.

The book ends in an all-out werewolf showdown. Bones are broken, hell is raised and lives are lost. I won't tell you who emerges victorious, you'll have to find that one out for yourself!

ARRAY(0xaf432e34)

Frostbitten
Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong (Paperback - May 25 2010)
CDN$ 17.95 CDN$ 12.96