biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Tools ca_ty_gno Exercice

on February 4, 2016
Was hoping would be an easily accessible meal plan however many of the ingredients are difficult to find and expensive.
on January 26, 2016
Yummy & very helpful
on December 7, 2015
I love the recipes in this book! And that's a great bonus because I love how eating this food made me feel even more. Some weight that I had gained, and couldn't get rid of, started to come off. Plus, I don't have arthritis or anything, but I did have what I thought of as just some "normal" joint pain from aging. Turns out it wasn't normal, or from being 55. It was what I was eating - choosing foods that heal inflammation made the joint pain go away. Thanks for this book and all of the great information and recipes Julie Daniluk!
on December 7, 2015
Very informative. Delves deeper into the scientific explanations of gastrointestinal health in an easy to follow, easy to understand approach. The book contains wonderful recipes! Go to favourties are Asian Slaw, Pesto, Anda Bhurji, Ginger cookies and the list goes on!! Highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to change their habits, lifestyle, and focus on their well being.
on December 6, 2015
I LOVE this book. Julie make's learning about the anti-inflammatory "live-it" (not diet) super easy to learn. The first half of the book is all about how to heal your body from inflammation and the second half is recipes. Every recipe I've made from her book has been incredible!!! My favourite is the dijon chicken. The herbed quinoa risotto and sweet potato gratin are also a few of my family's favourites. So happy I came across this book.
on November 12, 2015
This book has radically changed my life and the lives of those I love. Daniluk shows how inflammation is at the root of most painful conditions such as any "itis", and how the food we choose to eat can help us to heal. I appreciate that her information is clear and easy to understand and is also backed up with good quality and recent scientific studies, and that I can find all the references on her website.

My aunt has suffered with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia symptoms, and she has been taking the meds her doctors tell her to, but without long term relief. I gave her my copy for a few months and the next time I saw her she was beaming and thanking me. She had followed Julie's "food detective elimination" program and found that the culprit of most of her pain was caused by eating tomatoes! Just by avoiding tomatoes her pain went from a 9 to a 3. She was so excited by this that she told her doctor. At first she didn't know how to take it, but when she read Julie's book, she was so impressed that she now sells copies out of her office!

I am truly grateful this book came into my life. I can't recommend it more highly!
on October 18, 2015
very informative and well written
on October 16, 2015
A wonderful, easy way to start the journey to a healthy life. No medication, all natural or organic, for a change. A new way of healing yourself.
on September 28, 2015
Happy with purchase.
on September 27, 2015
Good book hardvto stick with it.