summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

on May 23, 2016
interesting
on May 9, 2016
Interesting read and concept. I am hoping it helps my inflammation issues.
on May 1, 2016
My bookshelf has a huge array of health-related books. The book that stands out,my go-to book, is Julie Daniluk's Meals that Heal Inflammation! Understanding the damage in my gastrointestinal lining and more importantly how to fix it made a huge difference in my overall health. Now that I take probiotics, eat fermented foods and follow Julie's Anti-Inflammatory Food Pyramid, all my symptoms of runny nose and interesting trips to the washroom have all disappeared, oh…and let's not forget the headaches - gone! Julie's passion was evident as I read through each chapter and adopted new habits and new understanding. The recipe section is irresistible and made healing my inflammation a delicious journey.
on April 7, 2016
I recently received this book from Amazon.ca - I'm already blown away by it!! The information is so relevant for today's massive inflammatory health issues, healing the gut is king, and the recipes are so doable and current!!!!! Finally a book that makes viable sense!!! It's my new favourite book!! Well done, and big thank you Julie Daniluk for getting this plethora of essential and invaluable information published. I'm going to share this great find with my naturopath who I'm sure will be happy to share it with her clients! Lucie (ON, Canada)
on March 19, 2016
Lots of good recipies and valuable information.
on March 9, 2016
Really useful, Julie has a lot of information packed into this book with alot of suggestions to control inflammation. I was a bit disappointed that the recipes did not have as many photos as I would have liked but any recipe I have made in the book has been fantastic! Especially the African Nut Butter Stew. Unfortunately not a ton of vegetarian/vegan recipes in this book but again the ones that are there are great.
on March 6, 2016
Julie Daniluk writes in a clear informative manner, outlining foods that cause inflammatory diseases. She explains how to address inflammation in a systematic way. I have rheumatoid arthritis, and I tried the elimination diet and found it very effective. Although the diet did not cure my disease, it certainly addressed the swelling and joint pain. Even though certain foods are eliminated for a period of time, they are replaced gradually, and while in the "rest" period, all nutritional needs are met through other allowed foods. I highly recommend this book for anyone who is frustrated with taking medications only, and who is looking to augment their approach to their health!
on February 14, 2016
I was hoping for more recipes. The first 212 pages are information on inflammation, what causes it, finding balance and healing. There are 151 pages of recipes. Having said that, the information on inflammation is very interesting and well researched. Lots to learn within these pages.
on February 8, 2016
This book has way too much information in the first 2/3. I would have preferred just straight recipes. Also, the photos did not look appetizing.
on February 4, 2016
Was hoping would be an easily accessible meal plan however many of the ingredients are difficult to find and expensive.