summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 6, 2012
I read the G.I diet and what I got out of it was , I was 178 lbs and now 35 day late am down to 162.6 lbs and I feel great . Now knowing what to eat helps more and knowing what to buy is the best thing that every happen to me , my health has gotten best and I tell my friends about it , now they are looking for the G.I. diet so they too can lose the weight.
on July 29, 2013
This is a great book that gives you the basics of the G.I Diet. The reader quickly understands how the digestive system works, the good and the bad fat and what to eat (almost everything) to lose weight. I lost 12 pounds in a month but I don't feel hungry, down or lacking energy... Quite the opposite! My husband is also changing is eating habit. I am quite happy about that since he is diabetic. This is a great book and a great diet change if you want to lose weight permanently and stay healthy.
on October 20, 2014
My family doctor recommended this book to me when i needed to get the weight I gained during menopause under control. I lost 35lbs and went from 150 to 115 in 3 months (aprox 2lbs a week) which is perfect for my 5'1" small frame.

I can't recommend this book enough and in fact, have several friends now following it to great success. This book is easy to read with very few 'rules'. You eat real food as often as you like within reason.

Trust, I have been on every diet under the sun. Nothing has worked as well as this what I call 'non' diet.
on April 2, 2015
Love it! I lost 10lbs from the day I started reading the book and that would be 4 days (probably water weight but still!). This book makes sense and it works to fit into your lifestyle. I'm confident that this will change my life and I will be back on track to a healthier lifestyle in a month.
on January 2, 2013
This is an easy book to follow and understand. It's not about dieting to lose weight, but to understand your food and eat healthier. The G.I. Diet keeps you focused and makes eating healthy easier. I am following this plan right now and plan to lose weight without going hungry.
on May 25, 2013
This is a great book, looking to lose a few pounds, it is easier for me since I only need to lose about 10-12 pounds.
I find the recipes a great help, instead of trying to get all the nutritional information, Thanks Rick and Ruth
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 12, 2015
I wish I had this book a decade ago. The GI diet system seems much more logical, easier to understand, easier to follow and more likely to be maintained in the long run than other "fad" diets.
on January 4, 2016
I have tried many diets but this one was the best for long term, and although I was successful doing the 12 week clinic and lost 25 pounds, my blood sugar went to normal after 2 weeks.
on May 27, 2013
The book is loaded with information that I couldn't find in a single resource tool else where. I would recommend it to my diabetic and fat friends.
on May 2, 2013
It is similar to his first edition but added more recipes.
I like the muffin recipes as they are easy and filling.