5.0 out of 5 stars A Lot Can Be Learned
Published on Oct. 24 2007 by Eric Draven

2.0 out of 5 stars Good...if you want your dog to be like a robot!!
Published 1 month ago by Rhonda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lot Can Be Learned, Oct. 24 2007
I have read both of Cesar's books and have really learned a lot from them. His techniques have impacted my dog's life. His 1st was a lesson in dog behavior and how to deal with their issues that usually lead to bad behavior. This new book helps both the dog and the human by establishing how to be the leader in your dog's life. He gives many examples of how to be a calm assertive leader as well as why this state of mind is so important. I REALLY recommend this book and the book "Understanding: Train of Thought" to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basics of being a dog owner, Sept. 4 2009
E. Beavis (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Be the Pack Leader: Use Cesar's Way to Transform Your Dog . . . and Your Life (Paperback)
This is a fundamental book if you are a dog owner. It explains the basics to how your dog sees everything around them, and it is important to understand this, as most of us naturally sees how things relate to us. How dogs relate and how humans relate is very different, and that is why if we don't understand how dogs relate and assume they are just like us, then problems emerge. This book has specifics to guide us, which is not necessarily natural to humans, such as walking through 30-40 dogs with "No talk, no touch, no eye contact" rule. If you want a happy dog, a happy household, a happy you, then you need to read this book and understand how dogs relate to everything around them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book and all dog owners should own this book, Oct. 28 2008
Louise Larabie (Arnprior, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
How much better a world it would be if people learned to be calm assertive with their dogs.

I loved this book. Those that have not truly read and understood this book are the only ones not recommending this book.

Those that get it can only sing praises for the book

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Perfect Dog, Feb. 4 2014
Rebecky - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This book was very helpful for me, because my husband is a clear alpha in the house, while I'm seen as a member of the family even below the cat.
Since employing some of Cesar's methods, I've had much more positive responses from my 11mo lab, and 3mo old pom/papillon.
Helpful advice

2.0 out of 5 stars Good...if you want your dog to be like a robot!!, Aug. 8 2014
We had some issues with our 2 dogs (Pugs, 1 is a 4 Yr old male, and the other is a rescue Pug approx 8 yr old male) Our 4 yr old was marking everywhere when we brought in the rescue. I thought the book would maybe guide me in some way to help the siutation. It didn't! The book is great if you want your dog to be a robot. My pugs are lovey well trained dogs that listen to us, I talked to a police dog trainer in our city, and she gave me some awesome advice and now my pugs are wonderful and no more marking!

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, Jan. 29 2014
I thought this book was a little repetitive. The writer was not interesting and there was the same storry again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best books ever!, Sept. 21 2013
I love Cesar and want to buy all of his books! I've watched hundreds of his videos and can never get enough. He is the very best at understanding dogs and teaching people how to have a well behaved, well balanced happy dog!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cesar helpful as usual..., July 31 2013
As usual Cesar's books always help me out as a new dog owner. I'm always asking questions and everytime I pick up any of his books they answer them. The book came in great condition, until my puppy tore the cover off haha!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great source of info, June 11 2013
Must have reference book. Great addition to any pet owners collection. Some real wisdom presented in an easy read format.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough of a guide, May 17 2013
This book is filled with stories of past successes, but not enough do-it-yourself tips. I would have preferred Cesar to share how to use assertive energy. I would also have liked to see more info arounf large breed dogs, and pups.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›