biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on October 9, 2010
I enjoyed this book, I am not a tennis fan but his honesty about himself about himself seemed refreshing and beleivable, I will
probably read this book again
Billy
on December 29, 2009
An amazing read...couldn't put it down for the 3 days it took me to read (hey, gimme a break...I've got 2 kids!).

The style reminded me of James Frey - like a "Million Little Pieces" for tennis fans.
on October 11, 2014
Interesting, or should I say a rather depressing story for one of the tennis greats. The long hair, the clothes he choose to hear when he was younger... They all start to make sense now.
on August 24, 2015
I've read a lot of sports biographies and this one is by far my favourite. I don't follow tennis at all and it was still a very entertaining read. So much more to this book - inspiring!
on June 1, 2015
Amazing Book! I like so much how Andre describes his ups and downs. This guy is not only an excellent tennis player but an exceptional story teller. More than five stars!
on November 28, 2012
A must for all tennis fans.....when reading I was seeing Andre playing live especially Roland Garos final.....Every tennis lover should readl this OPEN. Take care Andre
on December 13, 2009
This is a great read. Andre shared stuff that I'm not sure I'd want the world to hear about myself, but it probably got a lot off his chest! Well written autobiography.
on September 25, 2010
His words beautifully written in an engaging biography. Lets you really see the man. To know where he comes from brings admiration and respect. A keeper.
on March 15, 2014
I don't know the first thing about tennis, but what a great story. Very touching, indeed. Finding yourself out of what others make for and of you.
on November 11, 2010
simply loved this book! loved how honest Andre was about himself and his experiences.
couldn't put this book down..you'll love it!