5.0 out of 5 stars Martha's American Food is Yummy!
Published on Aug. 25 2012 by islandgirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good not great
Published 25 days ago by Kathleen Raynor

5.0 out of 5 stars Martha's American Food is Yummy!, Aug. 25 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Martha's American Food: A Celebration of Our Nation's Most Treasured Dishes, from Coast to Coast (Hardcover)
I have lots of cookbooks that I browse through and use regularly. In fact it has been mentioned by those who live with me that I probably do not need any more cookbooks. I am glad that I did not listen. Martha's American Food is like a stroll down memory lane. All those familiar dishes from my childhood have been updated and made much healthier. No cans of mushroom soup needed! Thanks Martha!Martha's American Food: A Celebration of Our Nation's Most Treasured Dishes, from Coast to Coast

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Martha's best cookbooks!, May 28 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This is a visually attractive book which is divided into sections on each region of the country, with recipes typical for each area. I have already tried a few of the recipes - as always they are simple to follow and the results are great. The book would make a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 26 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Once again martha knows how to do a great book

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 8 2015