biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 3, 2016
This book is full of invaliable life hacks. It's my new bible!
on February 1, 2016
Great if you're single or without kids and can stick to the prescribed methods. Once you have kids, you've got to do more work (because your kids aren't on this diet) and you have less time to manage it. I like the ideas and try to incorporate as many as I can, but for best results, you need to go all in.
on January 30, 2016
Perfect thanks
on December 9, 2015
Love this book, I enjoyed reading it.
on November 30, 2015
I loved the 4 Hour work week and most of the work by Tim Ferriss. This unfortunately is full of advice that is just not healthy or wise to follow. It is really a collection of theories that Tim has either tested or gathered from colleagues. It is a good read though I would truly take caution when using this book to return to proper health.
on October 31, 2015
Very interesting however there was no way that after a cheat day it takes 48 hours to go back. It took me 4 days and I would average 2000 calories. So the net weight loss was minimal
TOP 50 REVIEWERon October 18, 2015
I read about 10% of 4 Hour Body 3 years ago and I'm still using some of the things I learned in that book to keep the weight off. I love the "Minimum Effective Dose" philosophy and I apply that to other areas of my life thanks to this book.

A must read for anyone interested in learning the optimum way to lose weight, add muscle and be more effective with less effort and time than you'd think!
on October 6, 2015
I don't know about this. I bought this book because of all the great reviews but honestly...it's all seems to be easier said than done. Take it with a grain of salt. There are other books on the market that are better in my opinion.
on September 13, 2015
Read only the first few chapters but they definitely bring a new perspective on health and fitness.
on August 14, 2015
Works if you follow it, just like every other wellness book. I like the premise of the most benefit for the least effort workout.