Music Deals Store sports Tools countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle

on July 6, 2016
great book. could be four books. It'll change your life.
on June 28, 2016
Lost 10lbs in two weeks, eager to see how much more I can lose!
on May 24, 2016
Great info!
on May 19, 2016
Awesome as always from Tim
on May 5, 2016
Great little book. Ok, it's a great, great big book. When used as suggested by the author it is an easy read. I don't see why some others are complaining about it. Tim Ferriss says right up front that his ideas 'might' work for you as they have worked for him, his family and quite a few other people. There are no guarantees even if you follow his plans to the letter. I'm on my second read through and picking up things I wasn't paying attention to the first time. Some naysayers claim he doesn't back up his ideas with studies and facts. Unless I have a different copy of the book, it is rife with links to studies for everything he discusses. I don't even care if you read it or not based on my review, but I intend to put some of his ideas to good use. Definitely NOT the same old diet and exercise ideas we all have heard enough of. Thanks.
on April 26, 2016
Its a good book I think,but not a lot different from others,but than again I guess its not about the book really, its about doing what it tells you :-)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 16, 2016
I don't read book but I thought this would be a great one to start with. I must say after being recommended by a few friends who have read this, I also enjoy it. I will be recommending this book / guide to my friends and family .
on March 15, 2016
Very easy read. I bought the kindle edition first and read the whole thing. I decided to purchase the hardcover book because it is easier to flip back and forth with a physical item than kindle edition and it is definitely worth every penny I spent.
on February 24, 2016
Arrived early. Perfect! Thank you!
on February 18, 2016
Get the book instead, as the CD doesn't have even a third of the content of the book. I was very disappointed and wanted more!!!