march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 26, 2016
Its a good book I think,but not a lot different from others,but than again I guess its not about the book really, its about doing what it tells you :-)
I don't read book but I thought this would be a great one to start with. I must say after being recommended by a few friends who have read this, I also enjoy it. I will be recommending this book / guide to my friends and family .
on March 15, 2016
Very easy read. I bought the kindle edition first and read the whole thing. I decided to purchase the hardcover book because it is easier to flip back and forth with a physical item than kindle edition and it is definitely worth every penny I spent.
on February 24, 2016
Arrived early. Perfect! Thank you!
on February 18, 2016
Get the book instead, as the CD doesn't have even a third of the content of the book. I was very disappointed and wanted more!!!
on February 3, 2016
This book is full of invaliable life hacks. It's my new bible!
on February 1, 2016
Great if you're single or without kids and can stick to the prescribed methods. Once you have kids, you've got to do more work (because your kids aren't on this diet) and you have less time to manage it. I like the ideas and try to incorporate as many as I can, but for best results, you need to go all in.
on January 30, 2016
Perfect thanks
on December 9, 2015
Love this book, I enjoyed reading it.
on November 30, 2015
I loved the 4 Hour work week and most of the work by Tim Ferriss. This unfortunately is full of advice that is just not healthy or wise to follow. It is really a collection of theories that Tim has either tested or gathered from colleagues. It is a good read though I would truly take caution when using this book to return to proper health.