march boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on February 18, 2010
Amazing book! And it was good to read it again as I purchase the first edition.
It wasn't clear to me what was added to this new version. It seemed exactly the same as the first edition, other than a few additions of some of Tim's Blog posts from his blog. I was expecting a bit more efforts to boost the revised edition with new material...
But again, it's still worth every penny!

TheFreedomEntrepreneurs(dot)com
on May 12, 2013
I liked this book not because I think it is realistic to put these practices all into place, but because I praise the philosophy and principles behind them. I think you can put some of the ideas into practice into your life and use them to change your life to the one that you want -- i.e. less "work" and more time for yourself. Do we live to work or work to live?
on December 18, 2013
Being a business owner, i wanted to find ways to be more efficient and productive. Was curious about the title. Yes, there are some interesting ideas to help you to become more efficient, but 4 hours work week is not realistic! Something like 15-20 hours work week, is the most i can go down to. Overall, an easy read and I would recommend it for all business owners.
on April 16, 2014
This book is a guide to freedom. If nothing else it will get you excited about the big picture, how to be more effecient and get more of what you want out of life, both professionally and personally. There is so much information that I need to read it again! Tim you are an inspiration, thank you for sharing your secrets to living life your way!
on February 12, 2016
This is a very informative book about internet marketing and how you can obtain financial freedom by working less and making more money. I truly recommend this book if you plan to start a business in internet marketing.
on October 29, 2012
I enjoy Tim's writing style, I have found the book quite motivating but am only 1/2 way through it so far. Good book!
on March 24, 2016
Enjoyed it. Maybe not all ethical, but a lot of good ideas for someone looking to change their life quickly.
on January 13, 2015
good read but I sometimes question his philosophy
on November 1, 2014
So far so good - Great delivery!
on July 19, 2014