countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Diary|Change

on May 27, 2015
Not your typical cheesy baby book. It covers all the regular milestones and has room for pictures and whatnot, but it's done in a way that makes it more fun. I'm sure my daughter will love looking through hers one day.
on March 27, 2014
I love the way this book is written I just really don't like the overall look of it. It looked too cheap to me and doesn't really fit the keepsake quality I was looking for. I ended buying a different one and selling this one on Craigslist
on January 24, 2011
I was looking for a baby book that was unique and not very pricey. This book met both of my needs and I find it fun to fill out.
on July 5, 2010
Simply the best baby book that we could find (and believe me I've been looking)! Very appropriate for boy or girl, great colours, high quality paper and inside coil. It captures all the important milestones and then some without all the ga-ga cheesiness of so many books and has the perfect amount of humor! Perfect for modern day parents (even considers same sex parents). I really like that there aren't folders in between the pages (we have a memory box for bigger things). My only regret is that I didn't have her pregnancy book prior to babies arrival as I'm sure it is equally cute and hilarious!
on April 15, 2016
I had bought her pregnancy book for when I was pregnant with our daughter and I decided to get the baby book. I have really enjoyed it. It has a really easy lay out and it is fairly fast to fill out. Sometimes the places for pictures are kind of awkward sizes (I need to remember when I'm taking her monthly pictures to do them landscape, otherwise they don't fit, etc), but overall I really like. I think I will use for any future kids we have too!
on February 22, 2016
This is my second time buying this book. I completed it for my first child and now I'm onto the next. The book is great it dsnt demand too much time or info just the pertinent stuff. And on pages that I didn't use I just put in my own stuff. For example first Halloween page I crossed out Halloween and wrote purim! :)
Basically it's worth the money. I show it to all my guests with kids and they just love it.
on March 2, 2015
I am in love with my babybook!! I only wish I had seen this book when I was pregnant with my first two children!!!
You must get this book if your pregnant!! It's a great way to keep track, put your belly progress pictures!!
If your pregnant or planning on becoming, order this book right now!
on August 20, 2013
Baby books are great for capturing how a baby grows up and changes. As moms, it always feels like our responsibility to do so. I've found FamilyTales ([...] ) especially helpful for recording moments quickly. It helps me break down the daunting task into manageable 1 minute pieces.
on January 8, 2016
Love the baby book but I was under the impression that you had space to write something every week of the year whereas there is only one page per month. Also no growth chart or teeth chart but I added my own and stuck them on some picture pages.
on October 18, 2014
Love this baby book. I love the month to month updates and spot for pictures. Captures everything I want to write about. I liked it because I could leave it on my nightstand and pick it up and write down just a few things I remember easily.