5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasticly Cute Baby Book!
Published on July 5 2010 by Megan

3.0 out of 5 stars Helpful to have
The Baby Book has nice ideas inside, but it's pretty slim and the paper quality is not as great as expected. In addition, the cover came a bit scratched.
Published 14 months ago by R.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasticly Cute Baby Book!, July 5 2010
This review is from: My Baby Book: A Keepsake Journal for Baby's First Year (Diary)
Simply the best baby book that we could find (and believe me I've been looking)! Very appropriate for boy or girl, great colours, high quality paper and inside coil. It captures all the important milestones and then some without all the ga-ga cheesiness of so many books and has the perfect amount of humor! Perfect for modern day parents (even considers same sex parents). I really like that there aren't folders in between the pages (we have a memory box for bigger things). My only regret is that I didn't have her pregnancy book prior to babies arrival as I'm sure it is equally cute and hilarious!

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny and easy to fill out, Aug. 21 2013
I like this book; It's funny (as written by the baby) and not too detailed. I have another baby book that was way too long to fill and asked for way too many details. I mean, how many milestones do I really need to record for five whole years!? This book gets to the point and only asks for the major milestones. The only thing I wish it had was thicker pages for pictures (because the page gets bulky/heavy once you've taped a picture to it) and I wish it had a page to record weight/height for each month.
Other than that, I really enjoyed this book and I would purchase it as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes hand-in-hand with "The Belly Book", Sept. 12 2010
I am looking forward to filling in all the spots in this book! Some people may find that they cannot fill in every detail, but as the author suggests, the book is meant for fun, not to stress about. I read through the entire book and found everything to be interesting and collective. There is really no missing out on anything to do with your baby's first year. I am happy I bought this with "The Belly Book" because the two go really well together and ensure you will not miss out on any details of you baby's life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Baby book, Jan. 24 2011
Leah Wiebe - See all my reviews
I was looking for a baby book that was unique and not very pricey. This book met both of my needs and I find it fun to fill out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this baby book, Oct. 18 2014
Love this baby book. I love the month to month updates and spot for pictures. Captures everything I want to write about. I liked it because I could leave it on my nightstand and pick it up and write down just a few things I remember easily.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, March 27 2014
I love the way this book is written I just really don't like the overall look of it. It looked too cheap to me and doesn't really fit the keepsake quality I was looking for. I ended buying a different one and selling this one on Craigslist

5.0 out of 5 stars The cutest baby book ever., Jan. 20 2014
I love this baby book because it is a great memory keepsake without making us too googoogaga. I search a great deal to find the perfect baby book and i love the elastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars best baby book, Oct. 21 2013
bought this as a gift for my sister and love it. There are so many different things to fill out. Very thorough and discriptive. When I have a child this is the baby book will purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Helpful to have, Oct. 10 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital alternative, Aug. 20 2013
Baby books are great for capturing how a baby grows up and changes. As moms, it always feels like our responsibility to do so. I've found FamilyTales ([...] ) especially helpful for recording moments quickly. It helps me break down the daunting task into manageable 1 minute pieces.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

My Baby Book: A Keepsake Journal for Baby's First Year
My Baby Book: A Keepsake Journal for Baby's First Year by Amy Krouse Rosenthal (Diary - April 6 2010)
CDN$ 21.99 CDN$ 15.87