countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more Home vpcflyout All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 18, 2016
Good read!
on April 28, 2016
great book, arrived on time
on March 7, 2016
Good read
on December 6, 2015
Follow up to good calories bad calories. A must read for anyone more serious about actual health and knowledge rather than fads or socially pressured views.
on November 23, 2015
This book breaks down what happens in our bodies when we consume high-carb, sugary foods. While there is a great deal of science (at times I felt like I was back in high school studying for biology!), it was "dumbed-down" enough that I did not feel like tuning out. I read the whole thing in a week! And now that I understand the WHY, the appendix has all that I need to follow the HOW.
on November 22, 2015
Quick easy sensible read
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 7, 2015
Excellent book..one of the many Keto-related I have read. I enjoyed this one very much.
on October 22, 2015
Excellent
on October 10, 2015
Awesome boo.
on October 8, 2015
Although much research went into finding the studies that back-up the argument against sugar and carbs and for fat consumption, which I agree with and practice, towards the end of the book, when suggestions are given as to what to eat, I was really thrown when I saw the author recommend Splenda as a sweetener and any oil ( including polyunsaturated oils) as good. That's terrible advise. Although it may help lose weight but Splenda messes with your intestinal microbes and your sweet receptors and polyunsaturated oils turn into trans fats when heated or even exposed to oxygen. So you may lose weight but compromise your health by following his suggested foods