5.0 out of 5 stars Nora Ephron i remember Nothing
Loved this book written by the late, great Nora Ephron. I love her style of writing, and her entertaining way of putting words on paper. when you read this book, it feels like you are talking to a good friend. Highly recommended.
Published 15 months ago by Moira Lauren

2.0 out of 5 stars hmm. Not sure what all the fuss was about.
I was looking for a book by Nora Ephron as part of my researching writers, especially those who write personal essays. Of course I know of Ephron from her successful novels/movies, and I was hoping for some insights from this memoir. I purposely selected the one written for my age plus, thinking some wisdom for dealing with aging might be present.
Wasn't impressed...
Published on April 2 2011 by Dorothyanne Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Nora Ephron i remember Nothing, May 12 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great author, great book!, April 14 2013
Also enjoyed "I feel bad about my Neck" She writes with great wit and humor. Have just passed on to my sister.

2.0 out of 5 stars hmm. Not sure what all the fuss was about., April 2 2011
Dorothyanne Brown "Dabble" (Dartmouth, NS) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Wasn't impressed. The book flew by - easy to read, well-written - but overall, insignificant. I regret buying it and not taking it out from the library. I'll be passing this on to a used book seller (or maybe even gift it) - it's not going to stay in my library.

4.0 out of 5 stars I remember nothing:And other reflections, Dec 4 2011
This book did not disappoint. My only complaint was that it was too short. It made me smile and I could relate to so much of it. She writes about everyday situations that we have all been in. A very good read.

I Remember Nothing: and Other Reflections
I Remember Nothing: and Other Reflections by Nora Ephron (Audio CD - Nov. 9 2010)
CDN$ 28.95 CDN$ 18.24