march boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 12, 2013
Loved this book written by the late, great Nora Ephron. I love her style of writing, and her entertaining way of putting words on paper. when you read this book, it feels like you are talking to a good friend. Highly recommended.
on April 14, 2013
Also enjoyed "I feel bad about my Neck" She writes with great wit and humor. Have just passed on to my sister.
on August 22, 2015
The first couple of chapters were funny, but then it became mundane and quite boring.
I was looking for a book by Nora Ephron as part of my researching writers, especially those who write personal essays. Of course I know of Ephron from her successful novels/movies, and I was hoping for some insights from this memoir. I purposely selected the one written for my age plus, thinking some wisdom for dealing with aging might be present.
Wasn't impressed. The book flew by - easy to read, well-written - but overall, insignificant. I regret buying it and not taking it out from the library. I'll be passing this on to a used book seller (or maybe even gift it) - it's not going to stay in my library.
on December 4, 2011
This book did not disappoint. My only complaint was that it was too short. It made me smile and I could relate to so much of it. She writes about everyday situations that we have all been in. A very good read.