5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, honest, smart, and funny some more.
Reading Mindy Kaling's book on the subway is a sure fire way to get attention. You will read. You will laugh out loud. You will get stared at.

It's easy to compare her to the likes of Tina Fey and Nora Ephron, but she is an original unto her hilarious self.

Published on Nov. 3 2011 by Rachel

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh
I thought this book would be funny because on t.v. I find her very entertaining. This book fell short. But that's just my opinion - take it with a grain of salt
Published 2 months ago by Erin Baird

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, honest, smart, and funny some more., Nov. 3 2011
This review is from: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) (Hardcover)

To be perfectly honest, I believe that Mindy Kaling looked deep into my soul and my brainpan and wrote this book just for me. I relate to it on so many different levels. From her thoughts on Mark Darcy, A Charlie Brown Christmas, Paul Rudd in Wet Hot American Summer (only one of the best movies ever, btw), and wanting a clear definition for 'hooking up', her essays are enjoyable, funny, smart, and hard to put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny light read, Aug. 12 2013
I read this in hospital while recovering from surgery and it was perfect! Super positive and made me laugh lots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Kaling, Pure Fun!, Aug. 9 2013
James D. Scott (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
If you like Mindy you will love learning more about her via this book. It's very much a biography with some fun info about The Office, etc. I highly recommend - if you want a "beach read" book that you can finish in one day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, Aug. 1 2013
I really loved this book. It was so funny!! I didn't expect anything less. Mindy is such a great writer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, July 22 2013
An excellent read! Mindy is a great balance of funny, serious and introspective. It felt like I had made a new friend by the end of the book!

4.0 out of 5 stars So funny!, June 19 2013
I loved this book, Mindy does a great job of balancing insanely hilarious humour with emotional satirically recounted stories of her childhood. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, May 31 2013
I bought this book for my son as he loves Mindy Kaling. He said he loved it, He said it very funny. He wishes she would do another book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Relatable, Nice Light Read, Dec 12 2011
Love Miss Mindy- a little disjointed, but very relatable observations! A great read for any female who appreciates smart comedy.

4.0 out of 5 stars For the funny nerdy girl, April 1 2014
I always wanted to know how Mindy became the success that she is today. She wears her insecurities on her sleeve in this book in an entertaining way that makes you want to hang out with her. While the entire book is a good read I found that I personally wanted to hear more about her journey to stardom than the destination. A quick and fun read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, March 6 2014
Read this book in two days... couldn't put it down! Would definately hang out with Mindy she's very funny!! Would recomend to anyone who likes The Office.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb0517204)

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling (Hardcover - Nov. 1 2011)
Used & New from: CDN$ 24.90