4.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth it
I tend to buy these because sometimes I am lazy and do not want to go online to find an answer.
It lists where to find all rare items and so on.
I was not going to write a review because we all know what these things are like.

However I warn you if you are thinking on buying this , Act one is written in a horrible order!
It tell you what quests...
Published on April 7 2011 by Devon

2.0 out of 5 stars Very badly organized
I always keep my reviews plain and simple: straight to what you need to know.

Pros:

- Detailed maps for all the areas.
- Strategy given for each mission.

Cons:

- Walkthrough in one section, Quests' descriptions in one section, maps in one section, all having you constantly (literally) going back and forth between them...
Published on March 31 2011 by H-F

2.0 out of 5 stars Very badly organized, March 31 2011
This review is from: Dragon Age II: The Complete Official Guide (Paperback)
I always keep my reviews plain and simple: straight to what you need to know.

Pros:

- Detailed maps for all the areas.
- Strategy given for each mission.

Cons:

- Some quests' description are missing solutions to the best outcome.

Overall, this guide needs a major overhaul where the sections should be stripped altogether and have the walkthrough and the maps combined so that the user doesn't need to go back and forth between the sections.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth it, April 7 2011
It lists where to find all rare items and so on.

It tell you what quests to do (missing minor quests) However on around the third quest it talks about
taking fenris with you , Some reason it doesn't tell you till the end of the act in krikwall
How to actually recruit him. See what I mean by horrible order? It should tell you how to recruit him first rather
saying "bring fenris to up your relationship status with him"

Its not that big of a deal but for the people who wrote this it speak volumes that there is a noticeable flaw ,
right from the get go. Reviewing a hint book just seems like a waste but its well laid out and everything.

I think its worth the priced tag

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, Sept. 2 2014
Very good!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great item for a die hard fan!, July 5 2013
I absolutely loved Dragon Age 1 and Dragon Age 2 was fun, but not the caliber of a game as DA was, but I found this Guide to be of some use, let so than the guide purchased for DA. The artwork and pure content in this guide is fantastic! I used the guide very little and still beat the game!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 18 2013
it has everything i was looking for to tips on attributes and on character friendships to all the friend armor!! i loved it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, okay information, Jan. 14 2013
This hardcover is definitely pretty, and the paper quality as well as the pictures are really nice. I was a little disappointed with the lack of detail given for accomplishing quests, as well as the extras that come in the collector's edition, but overall, I'm happy I bought it. It gives plenty of maps and marks where certain things can be located on the maps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Très bien, June 23 2011
Un guide très complet avec de belles images sur du papiers de qualité. Chaque mission est bien expliquée et on ne risque pas de foirer une romance avec les détails qui y sont.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide, March 10 2014
This review is from: Dragon Age II: The Complete Official Guide (Paperback)
A must have for any gaming individual. My son loves the game and the guide helps out a lot. Awesome.

Dragon Age II: The Complete Official Guide
Dragon Age II: The Complete Official Guide by Piggyback (Paperback - March 8 2011)
CDN$ 27.99 CDN$ 17.55