countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on July 13, 2016
so its coming in today on the correct day! so i can't wait to see it. i am excited to read it i know the pages will be a bit used but i will continue to buy from this amazon seller as long as maybe the prices could possibly be a bit cheeper i know its difficult to ask that but I'm so excited and to compare from chapters and here its cheeper but our dollar sucks...soo the point is! can't wait i know it will be great!!
on March 5, 2012
This guide is perfect for anyone who plays this type of game and likes to have something to reference when they get stuck. As other reviews here say this guide has everything that happens in the game: Main quest lines, side quests, weapons, armour, etc... My wife and I use this every time we play Skyrim. Excellent guide for an amazing game.
on March 12, 2012
Well, I wasn't sure if it was a good idea when I decided to buy that book. I was afraid it would spoil the experience of the game but, I bought it anyway and, to me, it was a great decision. The most interesting part to me wasn't the sections about all the quests but, mostly, the first sections of the book where there was lots of interesting informations on the character creation and the abilities you can have in the game. It helped me to shape a better character more suited to the kind of gameplay I wanted. Also, there are lots of tables containing infos on where you can get training for your ability of choice, what interesting objects you can hope to find, etc. The map is also nice to have because, there are lots and lots of place to go... I played 120 hrs before finishing the main quest and yet, I think I did maybe one third of what the game has to offer. I might go back to it later to finish some other guild's quests. Buy the book if you want to invest yourself fully into the game, it's a great help!
on August 24, 2014
I originally bought this for reading, but I used it as a home defense weapons and used it to bust a home invader's back once or twice.
on February 25, 2012
This is the exhaustive guide. Literally everything that happens in the game can be found here. If you are detail oriented and want to do every quest and find every possible treasure and upgrade, weaponswise and armourwise, this guide is for you.
on January 7, 2012
This guide provides information for every side quest you can think of. Its Atlas provides a clear, labelled map of each Hold and has information for pretty much every location in the game; even locations that don't show up on the world map are mentioned.

The guide reflects how the developers INTENDED for the game to be played, but in many cases bugs alter the experience. There are a few typos here and there, but they're so mild that they really have no effect on the guide itself.

If you know you're going to be playing Skyrim for a very long time, then this book is recommended. It will help out a lot and save you from alt-tabbing to get help on the Internet, which often crashes the game.
on July 7, 2013
Excellent guide, very completed.when i think of a strategy guide, that's the
kind of guide i'm willing to pay for.
on July 8, 2013
I got everything I need to further enjoy my sky rim experience. this is an awesome product. I totally recommend.
on January 8, 2012
Skyrim is the best quest game ever and so it is just appropriate that the special editon game guide would be just as great ! The only difference with the regular prima game guide is that you have acces to a special interactive map of the game (through the aid of a code that is only available in this special edition).

If you like to get to the point of things without spending too much time this book will provide all you need...no more wasting time trying out plants for a health potions...this book tells all !!!

If you did not pre-order this special edition book (at around 30.00 dollars) then it is already out of price range... in which case the paperback addition will do the job if you are not a crazy collector...mind you that this hardcover looks great in any library.

The guide offers great game tips without telling too much...helpful tips on character creation but basically lets you know what to look for without telling you exactly where it is.
on January 21, 2012
Because Skyrim is so large and has so many locations, items and intersecting quests, I bought this to help when I wasn't sure what to do next. It's a great reference. Very comprehensive and detailed. It's handy to use instead of looking things up online.

My only issues are that I found it to be a challenge to find the specific quest you are looking for. There are so many and the book sorts it by type (ie. Companions, College of Mages, Daedric, etc.) The other minor issue is that I find the paper a bit on the flimsy side but since it's 650+ pages, I guess that could be expected.

Overall, a great reference and I would buy it again.