Most helpful critical review
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Worst guide from the trilogy
on March 13, 2012
I always keep my reviews plain and simple: straight to what you need to know.
- Chronologically written walkthrough.
- Good strategy given for some missions.
- No maps for singleplayer, only for multiplayer (WTF?!)
- Most screenshots/pictures are too small or too dark.
- Only a couple of War Assets are mentioned.
- Some important events are not given a clear explanation if they will result in Paragon or Renegade outcome.
- Without maps, there's need to read through chunks of text. Pick-up items are highlighted in the text but not all the time and sometimes not mentioned.
- A couple of mistakes.
Overall, there is no reason why Prima went off from Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 guides' design by not including maps and went the Tales of Vesperia guide route (text everywhere). Biggest flaw is the omittance of a list of War Assets. This has to be the worst Prima guide I've seen to date.