5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging Pageturner, Jan. 11 2004
This review is from: Line Of Duty (Paperback)
After having read the first four novels in the Newpointe 911 series, I was thrilled when Ms. Blackstock decided to release another that weaves a Christian tale around corporate scandal and terrorism. Her flare is in penning pageturners, but specifically she excels at the Christian murder mystery genre, an ocean's distance from her previous works in the romance market. In a Judeo-Christian country market, you would think this sort of novel would be appealing to the masses, but secular society craves drugs, sex, and rock-n-roll. And oh, by the way, she doesn't ignore these topics in her novels. She just refuses to glorify them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackstock's Best, Nov. 12 2003
This review is from: Line Of Duty (Paperback)
This is the fifth book in the Newpointe 911 series and it is by far the best! Maybe it's because the character's were already familiar friends or because it addresses an emotional situation similar to what happened on September 11, 2001. I actually cried while reading this book and that doesn't happen to me very often. It was very moving and very well written. If you enjoyed the first 4 books in this series you'll love this one. A must read for any Blackstock fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Newporte 911 series by Terri Blackstock, June 10 2013
This one as well as all the others in the 911 series is excellent . I love having them on my Kindle as I will be able to reread them in a few years & enjoy them all over again

4.0 out of 5 stars Line of duty, Feb. 7 2013
C. Abrahamson "Shelby" (Broderick Sk Can.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Line Of Duty (Paperback)
I enjoy Terri Blackstocks writing, she weaves mystery, romance and religion quite nicely, without being pushy. Needs a lilttle more consistancy in the friendships.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Hooked!, Feb. 14 2008
K. LENOVER "mellowing" (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Line Of Duty (Paperback)
I had never even heard of Terri Blackstock until a couple of months ago. I picked up 'River's Edge' at the library and it was like no other mystery I'd ever read. Amazing, original, intriguing plots, characters with whom I can identify and I can read them without feeling guilty about indulging in my literary passion - mysteries! I'm addicted, can't get enough, am losing sleep because I can't put them down. I'm constantly looking for more. Right now, I've just finished one, am near the end of a second and have two waiting in the wings. Love 'em!

Line Of Duty
Line Of Duty by Terri Blackstock (Paperback - Oct. 2 2003)
CDN$ 15.99 CDN$ 11.54