5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the book!
Published on Nov. 12 2008 by Eager Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Blah, Blah, Blaaaah
I love Jon & Kate. However their t.v. show is much more lively then this book. Very drawn out, complaining/bragging. Going on about how He will provide, while they really didn't seem to try and help themselves. Glad this book is over.
Published on May 19 2009 by Holly

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the book!, Nov. 12 2008
Eager Reader (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Multiple Blessings (Hardcover)
As a fan of Jon and Kate Gosselin's TV show for three years, I had huge expectations before opening this book ... and my expectations were definitely surpassed. Kate is very honest and open as an author, describing her hopes and fears about their crazy family situation. I especially liked that Kate is very forthcoming about her strong faith in God and how He alone brought them through their trials in dealing with twins and sextuplets as toddlers and infants. God's timing is truly perfect, and I found myself moved to tears by some of the miraculous little stories Kate shared. My 12-year-old daughter loved the book, as well ... and it's pretty tough to find a read that a mom and tween both love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading, Nov. 14 2008
Brigitte De Roover "Bunnykins" (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Multiple Blessings (Hardcover)
This book is written in an open an honest spirit (just like kate) and was just as i expected ; funny at times touching and even though i have only 3 kids also recognisable . I know some people arent the biggest fans of Kate because of her non-posing open way maybe after reading this book they can understand her a bit better. Great read !

3.0 out of 5 stars Blah, Blah, Blaaaah, May 19 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Multiple Bles8ings, April 18 2010
This review is from: Multiple Blessings (Hardcover)
I followed their show from the beginning to it's desmise. I received the book as a present from a friend who knew I followed the Gosselin family. I must say, I was impressed by Beth Carson's writing skills. As for the content, I can't help but feel that I was duped ! The content of this book does not reflect this family exteme wealth and need for attention. It's too bad ,the concept of faith was great but it really does not reflect the Gosselin reality.

1.0 out of 5 stars A Huge Disappointment, Sept. 12 2009
This review is from: Multiple Blessings (Hardcover)
I had watched their TV show pretty much from the start and really enjoyed it because of those adorable children. Although I never much cared for Kate, I really admired how she was managing this large family. I bought this book thinking I could learn more about them and what makes them tick. Now after the reports about their separation and divorce, I feel everything written in this book is a total lie. They are not the couple that are portrayed in it. Now I'm out the money and what do I do with this book? I doubt I could get 25 cents in a garage sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multiple Bles8ings, March 8 2009
M. Macdonnell - See all my reviews
This review is from: Multiple Blessings (Hardcover)
I've followed the series Jon and Kate plus 8 on TV each week, and thoroughly enjoyed this book with background information on Kate's pregnancy and the struggles they went through in order to have these wonderful blessings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Alright read..., Jan. 9 2009
This review is from: Multiple Blessings (Hardcover)
I have read this book, unlike some of the other reviewers. This book details the relationship between Jon and Kate Gosselin from the beginning, through their twins up to present with their sextuplets. They have gone through many struggles and I do not fault them for opening up their doors to the media- they've got to come up with some form of money to save for the kids university somehow!
My only complaint, which was throughout the book, is that it was very religious. I do not fault Kate and her family for having such strong faith, as it has brought them great comfort in times of need. It is just not my personal cup-of-tea. You see a bit of their religious faith in the show Jon and Kate Plus 8, but it is ever present in the book.
The book is well written and is very inviting to the reader. The reader of this book is likely a fan of the show and that will make this a pleasant read for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring..., Oct. 5 2009
This review is from: Multiple Blessings (Hardcover)
This is a facinating story & title of book is precise:
MULTIPLE BLESSINGS>>
WHAT MORE COULD I SAY.........
Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Blessings Yes! Great attitude!, July 23 2009
Ella Strong (London, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Multiple Blessings (Hardcover)
I have not always watched this show, and initially didn't want to, but I loved this book. I am a grandmother now. I have read it after hearing of Jon and Kate's divorce. I wish that they had both felt the way Kate expressed her dependence on God. Maybe they did and maybe they didn't. Maybe things would be different today. She was very honest, and definitely raising any number of children is not a piece-of-cake, but she expressed her frustrations and inner thoughts on many occasions. It takes a strong person to keep an even keel every day with children.

Are the children in the limelight too much? They have known the limelight since birth with the need for so many volunteers. The cameras are not new. They will all grow up differently as siblings do. In the future they will either love or hate this book (and any other about them), depending on their own age and stage in life. Thanks for the continued insights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a Judge and Jury, Dec 8 2008
V. Abbott "jarta62" (Saskatoon, Sask., Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Multiple Blessings (Hardcover)
Never heard of this family, but in reading the reviews, I have can only say, "Don't bash somebody if you've never walked in their shoes!"
I have 5 kids, and went through tough times, but even so, I always managed to find a little money to treat us once in a while. They're all grown now, but they know how to to handle tough times, and how to "live a little" in the midst of them.
Yes, John and Kate were probably a lot better off than we were, but even so, they were just as apt to face tough times.
As for them writing their book for the children, even though they don't have any pictures in it, they probably have photo albums galore of pictures for the family. It will probably help the children to read about their family history, and if there are any mistakes, maybe..just maybe..they can avoid making the same ones. Does the public have to see everything?
If you've never been there, don't knock it til you have.
There will always be someone who sits in judgement.
John and Kate had a good life, but something went wrong. Who are we to judge them for it?
Certainly not me.

Multiple Blessings
Multiple Blessings by Gosselin (Hardcover - Oct. 14 2008)
CDN$ 21.99 CDN$ 17.59