Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Kneeling Christian The
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$10.44+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star)show all reviews
on May 10, 2002
My title says it all. This small book is big on the theology of prayer. But it isn't written in a text book manner. Instead, this "unknown Christian" simply goes to the Scripture and points out to the reader how important prayer is to the life of a believer. The first chapter alone gets your attention. In it the author states that a person's greatest regret, once in heaven, will be to look back and wonder why he or she didn't pray more. When a person realizes how much can be gained by praying, it should astound us that we don't do it more.
This is one of the few books I own that is such a classic that I read it every year. It never grows old, because its message is truly timeless. I highly recommend it to new and older Christians of every persuasion!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on November 22, 2010
For me this book made a huge impact in my Christian life. It opened my eyes for prayer. I read some other books related to this subject but none of them had impacted me so much as this one.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again