Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

Format: PaperbackChange

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on May 10, 2002
My title says it all. This small book is big on the theology of prayer. But it isn't written in a text book manner. Instead, this "unknown Christian" simply goes to the Scripture and points out to the reader how important prayer is to the life of a believer. The first chapter alone gets your attention. In it the author states that a person's greatest regret, once in heaven, will be to look back and wonder why he or she didn't pray more. When a person realizes how much can be gained by praying, it should astound us that we don't do it more.
This is one of the few books I own that is such a classic that I read it every year. It never grows old, because its message is truly timeless. I highly recommend it to new and older Christians of every persuasion!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2010
For me this book made a huge impact in my Christian life. It opened my eyes for prayer. I read some other books related to this subject but none of them had impacted me so much as this one.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse