5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Devotional Bible
Published on May 3 2000 by Randle A. Humphreys

2.0 out of 5 stars beautiful book
My lady really likes the daily devotional part with the bible.what I don't like is being told how many words ia can or cant write
Published 10 months ago by ray day

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Devotional Bible, May 3 2000
I am the wife of Randle A. Humphreys. I read through the Women's Devotional Bible twice and I can truly say it is inspirational. The women who share their thoughts and lives in the devotionals have their focus on God and how He can work in our lives. Their writings of poems, personal stories and annecdotes bring the message in that days Bible passage home. With all we have to do in our busy lives, the time we need to take to be alone with God can get easily filled with less important things if we do not make it a priority. The Women's Devotional Bible helps to focus what time you do make for quiet-time meaningful. I have highly recommended this book to friends and family, and they have liked it as much as I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Beautiful Bible, Aug. 20 2011
This review is from: Womens Devotional Bible Classic (Hardcover)
The NIV 1994 Womens Devotional Bible is just a beautiful bible. The type is a good size, there are lovely floral drawings on many pages, the written stories from so many well known Christian authors are so thought provoking and helpful and it's so nice to have the words of Christ in red. The NIV has always been an easy to understand version of the bible and so reliable as well. It's wonderful to have a bible designed specifically for women to read and study the word of God from each day. This version is the 1984 updated one. There have been several updated Women's Devotional Bibles since this one was published that I purchased used, in fact the latest was done in 2010 still using the 1984 upadate. However, the NIV is no longer being published. The new NIV 2011 Holy Bible is a combination of the 1984 NIV and the 2005 TNIV with a few more updated features to bring it up to todays language standares. I don't know when or if there are plans for a 2011 Womens' Devotional Bible in this new updated NIV. I would recommend purchasing this bible. I love mine.
K. Jones, NB, Canada

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Wisner, July 10 2000
This review is from: Womens Devotional Bible Classic (Hardcover)
To: Inez Siler from California--The Women's Devotional Bible Large Print Edition has been put out of print but if you search you might be able to find a copy still available. You might want to record yourself reading this Bible as a present to your mother since at this time there isn't any plans to do a audio of this particular devotional Bible. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and how much your Mother enjoys this Bible. Over two and a half million people who have this Bible would agree with her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Wisner, July 10 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful present, Nov. 28 2001
Belle "belle3" (Toney, AL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Womens Devotional Bible Classic (Hardcover)
I bought this bible as a gift and liked it so much that I bought myself one...
This is my first NIV bible and must say that is very easy to read. The devotionals are inspriring, affirming, and the scriptures inspire me to follow a more Godly path.
This bible will make a wonderful present for any woman seeking to learn and live more for Christ.

5.0 out of 5 stars DEVOTIONAL, Dec 31 2001
I throughly enjoy reading the bible and especially since I purchased NIV'S WOMEN'S DEVOTIONAL. It is so Inspirational to read from this bible. It is so clear and understandable and it offers devotional readings to motivate the heart and soul. I recommend this book to all women. One Love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Need Audio, June 14 2000
Inez Siler "Inez Flaugh" (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Womens Devotional Bible Classic (Hardcover)
My mother loves this book, the ease in reading and understanding. She is a diabetic and can no longer see the fine print. Will there be in the future a large print or audio cassette of this book? I would love to surprise her with this as a gift.

2.0 out of 5 stars beautiful book, Oct. 13 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it, July 11 2013
I bought this book for my wife because I was very impressed with the NIV Men's Devotional Bible. She immediately took a liking to it as it helps her devotional life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Women's Devotional Bible ever!, April 28 2000
This review is from: Womens Devotional Bible Classic (Hardcover)
So much easier to understand and read than the King James Version PLUS the bonus of devotionals written just for women ....

Womens Devotional Bible Classic
Womens Devotional Bible Classic by Zondervan (Hardcover - Aug. 24 1990)
Used & New from: CDN$ 1.19