biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on February 21, 2006
Wow! I have never been able to get through more than a few days of consistently reading the bible. Now with this book, even though it should not substitute for your Holy Bible, it's a great and relaxed alternative to bible reading with an easy writing format. Written in plain modern day English, you are really able to understand what was being written about when God spoke and His people spoke back.
I haven't read the entire book yet, but I know I will! Every night I seem to read a little more. I have actually giggled at some of the things written. (People's reactions to God's requests and demands.) I can understand everything with a new and profound clarity. I can not give this book more praise. It's worth every penny spent! (Note: More of a young adult's version of the bible, but I at the age of 27, am able to enjoy it, too.)
on March 30, 2015
It's amazing to hear the Bible in such fresh and new words. Rob makes it easy to read - and fun, too!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse