Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(2 star)show all reviews
on September 21, 2000
"How To" books always get my hopes up, and I did hope to find a nice, solid path to playing the piano. Not concert level, just enough to get by. While I think the explanations are good, and it moves sequentially, I have to agree with my husband that despite following instructions, I didn't fill the house with joyous noise. Just noise. So I intend toget out there, just bite the bullett and find a teacher, and let him or her actually show me how, listen to me, and tell me when I've finally "got it." Maybe that's the thing missing that only a teacher can do--that a book just cant: listen to you and keep what's good and fix what's wrong. Well written, typical for Evans. But maybe more than a book alone can hope to accomplish. Will let you know after I find a teacher. Now, what's the best way to find a teacher???
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again