march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on September 21, 2015
Honestly, Roger Sets up this course in a way that makes it FUN To Practice. And the Book is NOT That Thick :) =) =D
on December 19, 2001
This is an amazing book for your loved ones...especially for a growing musican. It gives the basic methods of how to play a keyboard without much confusion or fustration. This book also inspires to play music and write the notes in our own way. I would recomend this book to anyone who is seeking to know how to play a keyboard.
on October 3, 2001
This author has such a nice style in his writing. Every sentence puts you at ease and doesn't push to hard. This gives the feeling of patience as a teacher. You know, you only have to learn music once then you've got it so why pressure yourself. Evans' style is the kind I like. The book is small and simple but powerful in it's content. Great for keyboards, GREAT! I can't imagine anyone with a keyboard not getting something out of this book.
on February 23, 2000
I was simply excited to read and play music using this book. I am an orthodox reader of any subject. I look for fundamentals as well as practice. The best feature of this book is that it covers both. You will learn playing the key board from the musical notations on staves. This is from your very first song itself! Lessons are simple (not verbose) and easy to directly play music. You need not have any prior knowledge of music (like me). I suggest this book for all those who are enthusiastic to make a jump start with keyboards and keep going to intermediate levels.
on July 20, 1999
This book is practical. Instead of struggling with chords, it asks you to use the one-finger chords which are available in any modern keyboard. The approach is very straight forward. But all said and done, playing piano or the keyboard isn't all fun and easy. But this book is a good place to start practising. (which is the real thing)
on July 7, 1999
I would recommend this book to anyone who is just getting started with a keyboard, like myself. I was playing songs with cords and using both hands right from the start. I must add that, you can't be more of a beginner than me. Thank You Roger Evans and Amazon.com.
on September 24, 1998
This is a great book for starters. It does not assume you know anything (!) and helps you learn to play from absolute scratch. I would recommend it to young and old, to whoever wants to learn the basics of playing the keyboard.
on July 23, 1998
This Book starts out great in the beginning taking you step by step and adding on courds and notes as you go along and master everything. Keyboarding looks easy, but it's not! I suggest you buy this book if you want to learn keyboarding in a easy but challenging way! :o)
on July 13, 1998
This book "How to play keboards" is great. I have been succeeding in my Keboarding alot with this book. I reccomend this book to anyone who wants to learn to play the KeyBoard.It is a Fun and Fast way to learn to play Keyboard.