5.0 out of 5 stars One of my top 5 decks !!
This deck is always "right on the button" when it comes to answering what the questioner needs to know.
I agree with other reviews in that you only need to "Ask" and one card gives you the answer !!
I ask my question while shuffling and the first card that "pops out" or falls out while your shuffling is your answer - Every Time !!
then if you continue to...
Published 12 months ago by Treelover

2.0 out of 5 stars Instructions are in Swedish
I bought this to use as a family and friend introduction to tarot cards. Unfortunately, the instructions are in Swedish - cards are in English. So, I have to make up my own rules. Not as much fun!
Published 4 months ago by Iris

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my top 5 decks !!, April 1 2013
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
then if you continue to ask based on that answer,it will continue until you have no more questions about it.
Osho's deck has worked with absolutely everyone too, where's other decks seem to be for certain people.
I've had it since 2005 and all the edges are fuzzy from use, I'll keep it forever or buy a new one if it wears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like honey drops for my soul, Dec 17 2011
Laura De Giorgio "hypnotherapist" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
So far I've got only two items created by Osho - The Book of Secrets, which I had to get because I am passionate about Shiva sutras, and the Zen Tarot deck, as I am a Tarot cards collector and when I read Osho's interpretations in either of these two works, it's not just like reading a book or tarot card interpretation, but rather like savoring honey drops of wisdom. Often I may ask a question, pull out a Zen Tarot card and find myself spontaneously contemplating the wisdom expressed in that card for days to come, not just intellectually, but feeling and experiencing it with my whole being. The experience is that of awe and sheer delight.

I have many beautiful Tarot decks and I tend to use different decks for different purposes, but this one is in a category of its own and I highly recommend it to those who are actively involved in their own spiritual unfoldment. Your soul will rejoice.

I should add here that while this deck contains 78 cards like any other tarot and the interpretations of the cards are in the spirit of the tarot, the imagery on the cards is very different and it is particularly suited for bringing out information most appropriate for one's spiritual unfoldment.

And the end of the enclosed booklet there are suggestions for several spreads, however I personally prefer to pull out only one card from this deck rather than doing spreads. I use other decks for spreads. With this deck, for me, it's more like each card is like having a "full meal", and gives me plenty to contemplate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, July 2 2013
J. Riches (Canada) - See all my reviews
I love these cards!
I bought them as an alternative to the standard tarot and wasn't disappointed. I love the artworks, the cards are beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful oracle deck, June 7 2012
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
This zen version of the tarot is truly a wonderful interpretation of an otherwise ancient tool. The images are beautiful and loaded with meaning and the text uses the wisdom of the suites of the tarot, in the immediate way of zen. I truly recommend this deck to anyone looking for a useful divination oracle. It's a great addition to the experienced or beginner alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this deck!!, March 11 2012
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
Now this is a deck I won't slam. I have Plenty of the most popular tarot/oracle decks and I would say this is one of the best. The descriptions are great and in depth. I hate those that are basic and lacking meaning. this one is far from it. If you aren't sure about it and you want to get an idea of the cards, go to their website and they have a basic card reading on it for free. That's how I discovered them and liked them so much I bought the deck. I don't regret it either. The book is great and it gives you tons of spreads to try. There is just a great overall feel to this deck and I work with this one more then most. Doreen's cards seem to be collecting dust.

4.0 out of 5 stars makes you think, April 10 2014
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
I have a few oracle cards and tarot decks but I like the fact that each card had it's own meaning and when you read really makes you think about the situation. it doesn't give you a clear cut answer but forces you to go deeper within for you own ...with it's guidance I really like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked cards, Feb. 15 2014
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
They are very interesting and introspective. And if you like Osho, these are awesome :) i used these cards on a girls' weekend and they bought some after..

2.0 out of 5 stars Instructions are in Swedish, Dec 16 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars J'adore, April 14 2013
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
Je suis très heureuse d'avoir acheté ce jeu de tarot, les images sont magnifiques et la description des cartes est très reliée aux images.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite tarot deck., March 15 2013
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
This is my favorite tarot deck. :) I love the artwork and interpretations of all of the cards. The book that comes with it is also great.

ARRAY(0xb43c7360)

Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen
Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen by Osho (Cards - April 15 1995)
CDN$ 34.50 CDN$ 21.63