biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: CardsChange

on March 24, 2000
I recently purchased Osho Zen Tarot cards, each card has its own beauty in it. The cards show in a beautiful way of expressing the inner feelings and the events of today's life. I love the illustrations on each deck of the card, not only does it express the meaning of the card, but everything around it.
on August 8, 1999
Beautiful, meaningful pictures that relate to our everyday existence show us more about ourselves and what we can become than about the "past" or "future". Osho has captured the meaning of existence in his Tarot deck, and we can learn from this and grow. Each card speaks to the heart.
on April 10, 2014
I have a few oracle cards and tarot decks but I like the fact that each card had it's own meaning and when you read really makes you think about the situation. it doesn't give you a clear cut answer but forces you to go deeper within for you own ...with it's guidance I really like it!
on July 13, 1999
The book that accompanies this beautifully illustrated deck leads you on an adventure of self discovery. Who are we now? As Osho said: The past is not worth remembering and the future has yet to happen. A great tool for meditation!!!
on August 2, 2001
Hello my name is Bernard,and i would like to buy "Osho zen tarot"and like to now is it any how to be paid by cash,and if it is what is the way,and how long is it going to take. Thank you in advance.
on February 14, 2015
I've been using these cards for the last few weeks and just love them! I believe these readings are very clear and it's a pleasure to work with this deck. I received these quickly and was very happy with this transaction.
on April 6, 2000
I bought this package some-odd years ago as my first Tarot deck and was both delighted and disappointed. The Zen approach to card interpretation makes it very easy to begin readings, but leaves you with only a vague idea of what the combination of cards means. Most people want a hint to help make a decision, not a self-help recommendation. But I agree with the book in that "all answers lie within." Unfortunately, the meanings of many cards are subtle enough that I have to have the book at hand to derive an interpretation and they're all quite large, even for my 'palm-a-basketball' hands, and don't shuffle easily. The artwork is very "transcendental" rather than invoking intense emotions. I'm happy I bought this as my first deck and I use it off and on for issues that bother me, but I'd find a more entertaining deck to give readings with.
on December 16, 2013
I bought this to use as a family and friend introduction to tarot cards. Unfortunately, the instructions are in Swedish - cards are in English. So, I have to make up my own rules. Not as much fun!
on October 1, 1999
The deck is very well designed and the book is extremely easy to understand. This is my 2nd set of tarot and Osho-Zen is completely different than the traditional decks. I really enjoy it!!!
on November 29, 1999
This is the most beautiful Tarot deck I own, and the ability to read them is simple and down-to-earth. I think they are the perfect cards for a beginner OR a long time Tarot user.