countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 23, 1999
I have five decks at this time and this deck is the one that is choosen when I give readings. Not only do I love it but clients love it as well. I find it to a very relaxed and easy going deck. Thoes I read for find it to be very easy to understand. I would recommend this deck for anyone. It hasen't let me down yet.
I have three decks but this deck is my favorite. The illustrations are absolutely goregeous and so are the summaries to the cards. I have the best readings with these cards and I have gotten some excellent feedback after reading with them. I highly suggest this deck for anyone who is learning to read Tarot.
on March 24, 2000
I recently purchased Osho Zen Tarot cards, each card has its own beauty in it. The cards show in a beautiful way of expressing the inner feelings and the events of today's life. I love the illustrations on each deck of the card, not only does it express the meaning of the card, but everything around it.
on August 8, 1999
Beautiful, meaningful pictures that relate to our everyday existence show us more about ourselves and what we can become than about the "past" or "future". Osho has captured the meaning of existence in his Tarot deck, and we can learn from this and grow. Each card speaks to the heart.
on April 10, 2014
I have a few oracle cards and tarot decks but I like the fact that each card had it's own meaning and when you read really makes you think about the situation. it doesn't give you a clear cut answer but forces you to go deeper within for you own ...with it's guidance I really like it!
on July 13, 1999
The book that accompanies this beautifully illustrated deck leads you on an adventure of self discovery. Who are we now? As Osho said: The past is not worth remembering and the future has yet to happen. A great tool for meditation!!!
on August 2, 2001
Hello my name is Bernard,and i would like to buy "Osho zen tarot"and like to now is it any how to be paid by cash,and if it is what is the way,and how long is it going to take. Thank you in advance.
on February 14, 2015
I've been using these cards for the last few weeks and just love them! I believe these readings are very clear and it's a pleasure to work with this deck. I received these quickly and was very happy with this transaction.
on April 6, 2000
I bought this package some-odd years ago as my first Tarot deck and was both delighted and disappointed. The Zen approach to card interpretation makes it very easy to begin readings, but leaves you with only a vague idea of what the combination of cards means. Most people want a hint to help make a decision, not a self-help recommendation. But I agree with the book in that "all answers lie within." Unfortunately, the meanings of many cards are subtle enough that I have to have the book at hand to derive an interpretation and they're all quite large, even for my 'palm-a-basketball' hands, and don't shuffle easily. The artwork is very "transcendental" rather than invoking intense emotions. I'm happy I bought this as my first deck and I use it off and on for issues that bother me, but I'd find a more entertaining deck to give readings with.
on December 16, 2013
I bought this to use as a family and friend introduction to tarot cards. Unfortunately, the instructions are in Swedish - cards are in English. So, I have to make up my own rules. Not as much fun!