5.0 out of 5 stars The Path from Worshipping to BEING an Enlightened One
The wisdom of Osho contained in this illuminating book and card set transcends the ego's need to look for outer validation, to worship others, and instead will bring you the wisdom to become and integrate the wisdom and enlightenment that the Enlightened or "Awakened" ones have sought to teach humanity.
Osho Zen Tarot teaches us to be fully ALIVE and to live with...
Published on April 11 2004 by Barbara Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but very, very subtle
Published on April 6 2000 by Adam Morgan

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Absolute Most Magnificent & Relevant Tarot, Aug. 8 1999
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
Beautiful, meaningful pictures that relate to our everyday existence show us more about ourselves and what we can become than about the "past" or "future". Osho has captured the meaning of existence in his Tarot deck, and we can learn from this and grow. Each card speaks to the heart.

4.0 out of 5 stars makes you think, April 10 2014
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
I have a few oracle cards and tarot decks but I like the fact that each card had it's own meaning and when you read really makes you think about the situation. it doesn't give you a clear cut answer but forces you to go deeper within for you own ...with it's guidance I really like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Take time to Discover who you are..., July 13 1999
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
The book that accompanies this beautifully illustrated deck leads you on an adventure of self discovery. Who are we now? As Osho said: The past is not worth remembering and the future has yet to happen. A great tool for meditation!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Osho, Aug. 2 2001
korac bernard (Limassol-Cyprus) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
Hello my name is Bernard,and i would like to buy "Osho zen tarot"and like to now is it any how to be paid by cash,and if it is what is the way,and how long is it going to take. Thank you in advance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Osho Zen Tarot Deck!, Feb. 14 2015
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
I've been using these cards for the last few weeks and just love them! I believe these readings are very clear and it's a pleasure to work with this deck. I received these quickly and was very happy with this transaction.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but very, very subtle, April 6 2000
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
I bought this package some-odd years ago as my first Tarot deck and was both delighted and disappointed. The Zen approach to card interpretation makes it very easy to begin readings, but leaves you with only a vague idea of what the combination of cards means. Most people want a hint to help make a decision, not a self-help recommendation. But I agree with the book in that "all answers lie within." Unfortunately, the meanings of many cards are subtle enough that I have to have the book at hand to derive an interpretation and they're all quite large, even for my 'palm-a-basketball' hands, and don't shuffle easily. The artwork is very "transcendental" rather than invoking intense emotions. I'm happy I bought this as my first deck and I use it off and on for issues that bother me, but I'd find a more entertaining deck to give readings with.

2.0 out of 5 stars Instructions are in Swedish, Dec 16 2013
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
I bought this to use as a family and friend introduction to tarot cards. Unfortunately, the instructions are in Swedish - cards are in English. So, I have to make up my own rules. Not as much fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars touches your soul, Oct. 1 1999
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
The deck is very well designed and the book is extremely easy to understand. This is my 2nd set of tarot and Osho-Zen is completely different than the traditional decks. I really enjoy it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BreatheTaking!, Nov. 29 1999
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
This is the most beautiful Tarot deck I own, and the ability to read them is simple and down-to-earth. I think they are the perfect cards for a beginner OR a long time Tarot user.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked cards, Feb. 15 2014
This review is from: Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen (Cards)
They are very interesting and introspective. And if you like Osho, these are awesome :) i used these cards on a girls' weekend and they bought some after..

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 | Next ›

Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen
Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen by Osho (Cards - April 15 1995)
CDN$ 34.50 CDN$ 21.63