5.0 out of 5 stars Take it with a grain of salt...
Published on May 7 2007 by HTB

3.0 out of 5 stars all I can think of is "it's okay"
Published 11 months ago by Sascha Konietzko

3.0 out of 5 stars all I can think of is "it's okay", May 8 2013
Sascha Konietzko (Moncton, New-Brunswick) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Complete A**hole's Guide to Handling Chicks (Paperback)
I do not really know what I was expecting when buying this book but maybe a little more? there isn't all that much useful information in there.. I actually read it about a year ago and can't even remember anything useful about it anymore.. when I was done reading It was more of a "meh" experience.. its nothing you cannot find online or by being a little bit logical..

I guess if you were hiding under a rock you wouldn't know those "certain" things about women ;\
but i certainly didn't learn much and I am not exactly researching the subject heavily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Chicks for dummies..., July 16 2007
It didn't actually make me laugh, even I could have written funnier stuff than this, but I did get to confirm what I already knew about the weaker sex.

If I could, I'd tell myself not to buy this book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, July 21 2003
By A Customer
The advice in this book is worthless. The main strategy they propose is to get women drunk or high and then [take advantage of] them. I'm serious. This is about all they have to say. No matter what the situation, just get the girl unconscious so you can take advantage of her. Their advice often contradicts itself. For example, within a few pages they advise you to (1) never spend money on a girl, (2) never spend more than $5 on a first date, and (3) spend $150 on a first date to impress a girl. They say to never offer to buy a girl a drink, but also advise that you can impress a girl by buying her an entire bottle of wine. They say never use pick-up lines on a girl, then they talk about the importance of pick-up lines. They say to always approach a girl alone, then they have a section about the importance of having a good wingman. They also recommend that you cheat on your wife or girlfriend. But the worst thing about this book is that it is not funny at all. Don't waste your money on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Take it with a grain of salt..., May 7 2007
While this book seems to be written in the "tongue-in-cheek" manner, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. While the advice (getting laid for $5.00???) might seem a bit unusual, I think what the book is trying to say is this:Don't take it all so seriously!! It cracked me up and sometimes, a sense of humor is what's going to get you through. I liked it and would recommend it, along with "Chicks: A User's Guide" (for more practical advice).

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing since sliced bread!, Nov. 17 2003
"redhawk67" (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Dude, this book works. I followed it's techniques and was able to seal the deal on a hot blonde one weekend, a gorgeous brunette the following weekend, and keep them both going for about two months before I got tired of dealing with them and moved onto a different blonde. For years, I have had no luck with women unless they were handed to me on a silver platter. Now I am the man. I've passed it off to my friends and their game has started to pick up as well. Trust me, if some of them can get laid using this book, ANYONE can!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny as Hell, Feb. 23 2004
Eric Stoddard (Suisun City, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is quite possibly the funniest book I have ever read. Don't expect to get a lot of good advice when you read this book - there are a few good tips here and there but nothing most people couldn't figure out on their own. What it excels at though is making you laugh. The authors wrote a hilarious book that you'll love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hysterical, Nov. 17 2003
By A Customer
I never laughed so hard in my life. Karl and Dan have a strange but very funny way of looking at dating. I think they should make a movie about it. It would be a big hit with the guys! Hawthorne Boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure it will help me bed chicks..., Nov. 16 2003
By A Customer
...but it sure made me laugh a lot (wait a minute, maybe it will. Chicks like guys with a sense of humor). Howard Stern fans unite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Required Reading for all Pimp Daddies, Nov. 12 2003
By A Customer
This book is the most unbelievable, mouth-watering, scintillating book to come into print.
As someone who finds it incredibly difficult to say things I really mean, and equally difficult to hold back from saying things I feel, I can't understand why anyone would not want to give someone this book as a gift, or why someone wouldn't feel positive at receiving one on their Birthday.
There is a fine line here between giving someone a compliment and giving someone your opinion.
I can already hear some protests from those of you trapped in the social norm.
It's all in the tone of voice and body language... That tilt of the head and glance up through the eyelashes, just waiting for approval...
Not that I stick out in a crowd but I don't go out of my way to fit in either. If I happen to blend in, I do. If I don't, I don't care. It's their problem if they don't like what they see. I'm not going to waste my time trying to please someone else by their standards.
Buy the book !! - Who's your Daddy?

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, July 29 2003
By A Customer
This might be the funniest book I have ever read. If you get it for the sheer comedic value, it's the best buy in the store. But despite how completely over the top it is, there is some actual advice in there too. The section on $5 dates is a must for any guy, and the 69 deviant sexual positions in the back could make Andrew Dice Clay blush. I've heard of some of them like the Hoover, and the Angry Dragon, but Arabian Goggles, the Crazy Fireman, and the Flying Camel....I was in tears.

ARRAY(0xa7266240)

The Complete A**hole's Guide to Handling Chicks
The Complete A**hole's Guide to Handling Chicks by Dan Indante (Paperback - May 1 2003)
CDN$ 16.95 CDN$ 12.37