5.0 out of 5 stars Required Reading for all Pimp Daddies
This book is the most unbelievable, mouth-watering, scintillating book to come into print.
Published on Nov. 12 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars all I can think of is "it's okay"
Published 15 months ago by Sascha Konietzko

5.0 out of 5 stars Required Reading for all Pimp Daddies, Nov. 12 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: The Complete A**hole's Guide to Handling Chicks (Paperback)
As someone who finds it incredibly difficult to say things I really mean, and equally difficult to hold back from saying things I feel, I can't understand why anyone would not want to give someone this book as a gift, or why someone wouldn't feel positive at receiving one on their Birthday.
There is a fine line here between giving someone a compliment and giving someone your opinion.
I can already hear some protests from those of you trapped in the social norm.
It's all in the tone of voice and body language... That tilt of the head and glance up through the eyelashes, just waiting for approval...
Not that I stick out in a crowd but I don't go out of my way to fit in either. If I happen to blend in, I do. If I don't, I don't care. It's their problem if they don't like what they see. I'm not going to waste my time trying to please someone else by their standards.
Buy the book !! - Who's your Daddy?

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read For Men And Women, April 30 2003
By A Customer
For women, at first this somewhat mysoginistic diatribe about conquest may leave you with a pit in your stomach and a desire to immediately commit that a**hole of your past or present into an iron maiden. But this book is a treasure ladies, as it is a window into the soul of most of the men you've dated, are dating, or may date in the future. Burn "The Rules" and its progeny; keep this one on your bedstand and memorize it. Introduce it at your next bookclub, but nix the wine as you'll need tequila shots to make it through this piece of non-fiction. Rather than attracting a**holes, you'll now have the uncanny ability to spot an a**hole a mile away and run for cover before he's trapped you in his web.
For men, this book doesn't beat around the bush (pun intended) as it describes in graphic detail how to - ahem - conquer as many women as possible, in more positions than the Kama Sutra can describe, from womb to tomb. In no uncertain terms, it will turn the "nicest guy" (what a curse) into an a**hole so quickly that you'll have Penthouse playmates begging you to take them home with you. Even some of us nice girls will come your way (unless we've read the book before you!) Don't keep this one on your bookstand, however, as your secret will soon be revealed. Keep it under your bed along with your useless girlie magazines, and memorize it verbatim. I highly recommend that you also take a juggling class, as you'll need to learn this skill when you try to manage all the new women in your life. Happy hunting!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read For Men And Women, April 30 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, July 29 2003
By A Customer
This might be the funniest book I have ever read. If you get it for the sheer comedic value, it's the best buy in the store. But despite how completely over the top it is, there is some actual advice in there too. The section on $5 dates is a must for any guy, and the 69 deviant sexual positions in the back could make Andrew Dice Clay blush. I've heard of some of them like the Hoover, and the Angry Dragon, but Arabian Goggles, the Crazy Fireman, and the Flying Camel....I was in tears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny as Hell, Feb. 23 2004
Eric Stoddard (Suisun City, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is quite possibly the funniest book I have ever read. Don't expect to get a lot of good advice when you read this book - there are a few good tips here and there but nothing most people couldn't figure out on their own. What it excels at though is making you laugh. The authors wrote a hilarious book that you'll love.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tell it like it is, brotha, May 1 2003
Doug Bentz (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Finally, someone steps up and tells it how it is. Enough Dr. Phil, this book really shows you the ropes without the sugar coating. Entertaining, witty, and education. Definitely a book every real man should have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hysterical, Nov. 17 2003
By A Customer
I never laughed so hard in my life. Karl and Dan have a strange but very funny way of looking at dating. I think they should make a movie about it. It would be a big hit with the guys! Hawthorne Boy.

3.0 out of 5 stars all I can think of is "it's okay", May 8 2013
Sascha Konietzko (Moncton, New-Brunswick) - See all my reviews
I do not really know what I was expecting when buying this book but maybe a little more? there isn't all that much useful information in there.. I actually read it about a year ago and can't even remember anything useful about it anymore.. when I was done reading It was more of a "meh" experience.. its nothing you cannot find online or by being a little bit logical..

I guess if you were hiding under a rock you wouldn't know those "certain" things about women ;\
but i certainly didn't learn much and I am not exactly researching the subject heavily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Chicks for dummies..., July 16 2007
It didn't actually make me laugh, even I could have written funnier stuff than this, but I did get to confirm what I already knew about the weaker sex.

If I could, I'd tell myself not to buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing since sliced bread!, Nov. 17 2003
Dude, this book works. I followed it's techniques and was able to seal the deal on a hot blonde one weekend, a gorgeous brunette the following weekend, and keep them both going for about two months before I got tired of dealing with them and moved onto a different blonde. For years, I have had no luck with women unless they were handed to me on a silver platter. Now I am the man. I've passed it off to my friends and their game has started to pick up as well. Trust me, if some of them can get laid using this book, ANYONE can!

The Complete A**hole's Guide to Handling Chicks
The Complete A**hole's Guide to Handling Chicks by Dan Indante (Paperback - May 1 2003)
CDN$ 16.95 CDN$ 12.24