biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on June 10, 2004
Best book I have read in a very long time......
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2007
I didn't like this book, although I was expecting to. I just couldn't get past the fact that this girl was sleeping with her best friend's fiancé, repeatedly. It's one thing if it's an accident, but afterwards. Also, if the best friend, Darcy, was so horrible, why did she have a great boyfriend and so many friends? Also, the fiancé was wishy-washy. I don't know, it was a quick read but I still didn't like it.
0Comment5 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2009
Wow !! This book is just awesome, you just dont want to keep it down until you're finished reading. It would be a great if they could have a movie made out of this novel. :):) Thumbs up !!!
on April 13, 2005
This is truly a page turner. A great romance novel you can sink your teeth in to and it doesn't hurt that it is sizzling.
Other authors to read: Katlyn Stewart and Nora Roberts
on August 4, 2008
I loved this book and I could not put it down and it kept me turning the pages. It's a good book for anyone who's getting engaged, married, and in a relationship. I did find that Darcy was a very female doggish woman and I never liked her. She is to spoiled but was best friends with Rachel. I felt really bad for Rachel and the whole affair with Dex. I liked Rachel's character. I liked the humour throughout the novel. I did not like the minor sexual scenes. The whole love triangles were twisted and odd. I never thought that Darcy and Dexter were not gonna end up marrying one another in the end. I was surprised and disappointed that the whole engagement ring and the wedding dress and event costs became a complete waste and that so much money was spent.

I had finished this novel in only days because it was an easy read. I also liked the fact that there are book club questions to answer as an optional choice that relates to the story.
on July 16, 2005
This is a soap opera type of book that will absolutely wow you! This author is the new up and coming star of the romance world. Read all of her works as well as another newcomer- Katlyn Stewart "Fire In The Ice".