5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing characters and well written!
Rachel and Darcy have been friends since their childhood. Of the two, Darcy has always been the star of the story while Rachel watched on the sidelines, always doing the 'right' thing. All this changes when, on the night of her thirtieth birthday, Darcy's fiancé, Dexter, ends up in Rachel's bed. Rachel, first terrified of their mistake being discovered by Darcy,...
Published on March 28 2009 by the Infinite Shelf

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Predictable
I followed recommendations by other Amazon readers and bought this book with high hopes. The concept was realistic but from the beginning I knew what was going to happen. The author tried to take the reader on a few twists and turns, the best part of the book was the last couple of chapters. I hate to start a book and not finish, especially if I have paid for the book,...
Published on Feb. 13 2011 by County Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Dec 15 2011
This review is from: Something Borrowed (Hardcover)
The book was in excellent shape when I received it. It was a little longer being delivered as it was slow going through the border but just by a few days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, Sept. 12 2011
First I bought it because the movie was coming out this spring!

I wanted to read the book before seeing the movie and I was totally charmed by the main character !

I also bought "Something blue", Darcy's side of the story.

I prefered Something Borrowed, because it was fresh, a girlie story and fun to read this summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy summer read, July 27 2011
Sheila J. Croome (Cameron, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I must say I agree with the other reviewers that this would make a terrific movie and I can't wait for the DVD to be released in August. It's the type of story that stays with you after you've finished the book. It's an easy read but you won't want to put it down until you're finished. I rarely stay up late reading but this week I've been up past midnight. Good thing I'm on holidays!

My favourite thought from the book is along the lines that "once love is gone - we think it's replaced with hate - but that's not true - it's replaced with indifference". How very true. Think about it. I know a lot of people can relate to that statement. Enjoy this - it's well worth the time and the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Read!, July 20 2011
This review is from: Something Borrowed (Paperback)
Loved this book, waaaaay before the movie came out. This was my first EG read and it was the one that got me addicted! Emily's style of writing captivates her audience and makes you feel like you're just one of the girls, hanging out on a Friday night. BUY IT NOW..... and then buy Something Blue because you're going to be hooked!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, July 16 2005
This review is from: Something Borrowed (Paperback)
This is a soap opera type of book that will absolutely wow you! This author is the new up and coming star of the romance world. Read all of her works as well as another newcomer- Katlyn Stewart "Fire In The Ice".

Something Borrowed
Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin (Paperback - April 1 2005)
CDN$ 16.99 CDN$ 12.26