5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing characters and well written!
Rachel and Darcy have been friends since their childhood. Of the two, Darcy has always been the star of the story while Rachel watched on the sidelines, always doing the 'right' thing. All this changes when, on the night of her thirtieth birthday, Darcy's fiancé, Dexter, ends up in Rachel's bed. Rachel, first terrified of their mistake being discovered by Darcy,...
Published on March 28 2009 by the Infinite Shelf

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Predictable
I followed recommendations by other Amazon readers and bought this book with high hopes. The concept was realistic but from the beginning I knew what was going to happen. The author tried to take the reader on a few twists and turns, the best part of the book was the last couple of chapters. I hate to start a book and not finish, especially if I have paid for the book,...
Published on Feb. 13 2011 by County Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, Feb. 8 2009
Paula S. (Vancouver, BC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Something Borrowed (Paperback)
Wow !! This book is just awesome, you just dont want to keep it down until you're finished reading. It would be a great if they could have a movie made out of this novel. :):) Thumbs up !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love A Page Turner, April 13 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Something Borrowed (Paperback)
This is truly a page turner. A great romance novel you can sink your teeth in to and it doesn't hurt that it is sizzling.
Other authors to read: Katlyn Stewart and Nora Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars something borrowed, Aug. 4 2008
K. Warren - See all my reviews
This review is from: Something Borrowed (Paperback)
I loved this book and I could not put it down and it kept me turning the pages. It's a good book for anyone who's getting engaged, married, and in a relationship. I did find that Darcy was a very female doggish woman and I never liked her. She is to spoiled but was best friends with Rachel. I felt really bad for Rachel and the whole affair with Dex. I liked Rachel's character. I liked the humour throughout the novel. I did not like the minor sexual scenes. The whole love triangles were twisted and odd. I never thought that Darcy and Dexter were not gonna end up marrying one another in the end. I was surprised and disappointed that the whole engagement ring and the wedding dress and event costs became a complete waste and that so much money was spent.

I had finished this novel in only days because it was an easy read. I also liked the fact that there are book club questions to answer as an optional choice that relates to the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, July 16 2005
This review is from: Something Borrowed (Paperback)
This is a soap opera type of book that will absolutely wow you! This author is the new up and coming star of the romance world. Read all of her works as well as another newcomer- Katlyn Stewart "Fire In The Ice".

Something Borrowed
Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin (Paperback - April 1 2005)
CDN$ 16.99 CDN$ 12.26